Toronto Meet, Sunday Oct. 20th

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
kuruption1983

Re: Toronto Meet, Sunday Oct. 20th

Post by kuruption1983 »

andrew bro,,<P>why dont ya open up a paypal account soo we can pay there, wouldnt it be easier, i dunno i never received money from them and i wish it doesnt cost anything to do that. but will be a good idea eh, cuz i know we will meet 20 more times and we all forget to pay!LOL :D :D :D <BR>and hey, lets squeeze in another meet, so i can come with my one and only SUPED UP PRECIDIA that i am getin back on wednesday!! ( dont mind the rice launguage eh!) :D <BR>anywhoz, latez
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I have a Paypal account, I'll give details and info later tonight I guess.<P>I think we should have a membership fee of $2/year to cover the domain/hosting cost.<P>Anyways people e-mail me your info like:<BR>Name/Nickname:<BR>Car Specs: (example: 1994 MX-3 GS auto, Sparkle Green Metallic)<BR>Email:<BR>ICQ/MSN/AOL:<BR>Website:<P>Just the basic info for now,
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

well if you wanna list all my MX3s, i think you should just build a database just for me!! ROFLMAO :D :D <BR>but i will send the info of all 3 of em,,,<BR>you should receive it by 10 PM.<BR>should we also include a pic of em! and man 2$ only, i was thinkin 15 or 20! woow! kewl<P>anywhoz post paypal info, i will send it there eh!<BR>latez
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Yes I will setup a database for all the member cars, I will initially input the info you give me, everyone will be able to add more detail and stuff late to their profiles.<P>I'll post the Paypal info later tonight.<P>I'm only asking like $2/year to cover the domain cost basically. Since I have my own server it doesn't really cost me anything to host the site, plus we can have as many images/videos as we want because space and bandwidth is not an issue.
avio

Post by avio »

i was kinda dissappointed last night as i missed all the rx-7s and all... but it was interesting, my first time in a place near a bar ... lol ... interesting ..
HEVNSNT

Post by HEVNSNT »

The meet was great. For those that missed out, definitely worth coming out next time. Thanks for arranging the meet Stacey. <P>The RX7 ottawa meet was amazing this year, but next year would be even better if other Mazda's show up. There was 40+ RX-7. Image
Leigh Adams

Post by Leigh Adams »

wow, this is my first post. I feel special. <P>yes, it was great meeting ya'll last night. thanks to Stacey. And also to what's-his-name that bought me a drink. <P> :D
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

I was right about the RX-7 H.P.<P>1986-1989 turbo 183 H.P<BR>1990-1992 turbo 200 H.P<BR>1993-1995 turbo 255 H.P.<P>HAHAHAHAHA I told you so :D :D :D :D :cool:
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
HEVNSNT

Post by HEVNSNT »

Almost right (86-88) and (89-92) :) thanks to you guys :) .
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

supz supz!!!<P>amazing meet people! sooo happy to see RX7 people around,<BR>and curt man, are we still on the deal on headlights, since i am in desperate need eh!<BR>i wont pass safety if i dont have em eh!<BR>And thanx stacey for the amazing meet, lets do it this week too eh! if weather helps though!<P>anywhoz, and hey HEVNSNT man, i might have an MX3 for ya eh!<P>sooo latez for now :D :D :D
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

who the f$^* d they think they are, wow they drive rx-7s everytime i see them for sale they are all like a grand, and most of those people that said all that $hit were driving like 1989 rx's seriously, what a bunch of pricks, i dont care if they do change thier mind and come, first impressions are everything and thats horrible what they said, i sometimes go to the tracks and never see that car their, umm maybe because they are garbage(personal opinion) and the one time i did see and rx-7 their, it got smoked by, yeah you guessed it, a HONDA!!!!!!!!a crx smoked the hell out of it, well thats my 2 cents on them, so if they think they are so good, then tell them the hell with it, i think we should make a huge meet but do it about a month in advance and during the day, not night, sometimes its to hard to get off work, thank you for listening to me :)
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

what! LOL<BR> :D :D :D <BR> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Leigh Adams

Post by Leigh Adams »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by curtklze:<BR><STRONG>I was right about the RX-7 H.P.<P>1986-1989 turbo 183 H.P<BR>1990-1992 turbo 200 H.P<BR>1993-1995 turbo 255 H.P.<P>HAHAHAHAHA I told you so :D :D :D :D :cool:</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>no no no... I didn't dissagree with you about the hp ratings, I said there was no such things as a "TI". there is on the other hand different hp versions of the "TII" rx7 which I was aware of, and agreed with you last night. I said "the hp is between 185 and 200". but if you can find me a TI rx7 then I'll believe you.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I'd definately be interested going to the RX-7 meet in Ottawa next year if us mx-3er's are welcome.<P>I really wish I could have came on Sunday but I was so dead tired, had such a lack of sleep this past weekend.<P>This Sunday I will come out though with hopefully something new on my car :)
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

does any oen have pics of the meet. i wish i could have came, but i was studying. <P>hey andrew what are u planning to do to your car in the next week
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”