Found a local supplier for aftermarket stuff

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
n_o_s_21

Found a local supplier for aftermarket stuff

Post by n_o_s_21 »

So I found a place where you can get Chrome altezzas ($300 cdn), Glow gauges, reverse glow gauges, C/f reverse glow gauges ($100 cdn). c/f or aluminum gauge bezels, strut tower bars, h&r springs ($320 cdn) eibach springs ($350 cdn), COMPLETE BODY KITS ($900 cdn) and many more universal items. the best things is that there is only tax(no shipping), there are two locations, If the item isn't in stock, it will be within a week, and I am going to try to get a membership discount of 10% or so for the rest of the club. maybe in January, we could go as a group and go shopping!!! I will announce the name of the shop after I talk to the owner about becoming a mx-3 supporter.(probly within a week) let me know what You guys think
DYLAN

Re: Found a local supplier for aftermarket stuff

Post by DYLAN »

OH man thats awesome i will am soo down for goign to that shop if its as cheap as u r saying i was about to order a kit but i guess i can wait a bit till u let us know whats going on. can they get all kits? any way if u have any info about it u can email me at thebeer_outhere@hotmail.com
n_o_s_21

Post by n_o_s_21 »

Like I say, I am going to try to get the club a discount b4 I let anyone know where this place is, That way you won't have to pay as much. I don't know what kits he can get in but the one he was describing, it sounds like the EVO 5 kit. I'll keep everyone updated as I know More info.

thx, Will
Shades

Post by Shades »

That's great Will... :2thumbsup:
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
DVH

Post by DVH »

cool, but compared to ebay, those prices sound high? may be just me, but still very cool, i wann head to Vancouver sometime...i've been told its just like T DOT, my old home :( .....latez
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
lok

Post by lok »

ya...thats really great.. the price is a little high compared to ebay.... well u need shipping and stuff but still it's a little high... anyway.. i guess the drift kit is better than the evo5?... and do they do installation as well?.. and paint?.. what's the pricing like?.. hmm.. how about civic headlights conversion?.. haha i think i m asking too much.. but anyway.. pls update soon...thx
n_o_s_21

Post by n_o_s_21 »

O.k., the place is called ABERDEEN AUTO WORLD ltd.

location #1: Metrotown center (sears building)
location #2: Yaohan center

I was not able to contact the manager today, however I am still going to try to get a club discount. In the meantime, if you can't wait to buy your parts, then here is the place I found. Thanks for being patient.

Will
DYLAN

Post by DYLAN »

aight thats kool thanks for giving us the info ill weight a few days and see if u can get the club discount if not then i guess ill go check them out in a few days or so1
n_o_s_21

Post by n_o_s_21 »

Ok, eventhough I said I wasn't going to do anything anymore, I went to this place today. The store manager is Edward Chan, and he has officially agreed to sponser our club(mx-west). If we put his store banner on the club homepage, then he has agreed to give members of the club V.i.p. cards worth 15% off anything in the store, as well as a bigger discount on group buy items with 5 or 10 people. this discount will not only be for our mx's but for ANYTHING we purchase. Now, Kevin, our president, has to get ahold of this guy (at http://www.autoworldonline.ca )
in order for us to recieve our vip cards and to set everything up. I've done the hard part, the canvassing, so there is very little to do now. thanks for the patience, and hope to see our cards soon. I've done all I can, so now we just wait.

BTW: bought the air flow adapter today from there for $42, marked down from $60,

and if there is any questions, check the honda club. apparently he is already a sponser for them.

Thx, Will
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Which location does this guy work at, Metrotown or Richmond. I'd like to set up a time to talk to him in regards to the discounts and sponsorship.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
n_o_s_21

Post by n_o_s_21 »

He works at both. get ahold of him through the site, it will probably be the best way.
Invisible

Post by Invisible »

So hows this workin out so far?

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”