Van X-mas Dinner December 11/04

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
n_o_s_21

Van X-mas Dinner December 11/04

Post by n_o_s_21 »

Just thought that noone must be interested since this is the first thread and the dinner is SUPPOSED to be in like a week. I probably won't be able to go now as I have got to work around mx-west events. Oh well, what can ya do....

<small>[ November 28, 2004, 01:33 PM: Message edited by: MX-West Car Club ]</small>
Taras

Re: Van X-mas Dinner December 11/04

Post by Taras »

I am in for a christmas dinner. Thanks Will, but you should still go.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

I changed the topic title. I've moved the dinner date to the following weekend.

Christmas Dinner get together, Saturday December 11th, 2004. 8:00 pm Milestones Restaurant at 4420 Lougheed Hwy, Burnaby, BC V5C 3Z3. Please RSVP to kevin@mx-west.com if you will be attending and number of guess you will be bringing with you. Some one suggested to us that we should do a gift exchange at the dinner. For those of you that will be attending, each person please bring a gift for the gift exchange. Gift certificates or gift cards would be preferable, gift limit is $20. There will also be a 50/50 draw - $2 for 1 ticket, $5 for 3 tickets, $15 for an arms length and $25 for body length.

Dinner time has been changed to 8 pm due to that being the only time that was available.

<small>[ November 28, 2004, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: MX-West Car Club ]</small>
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
n_o_s_21

Post by n_o_s_21 »

Thx, guys. The 11th doesn't look too good for me. it's the night of my work x-mas party. kind of have to be there for it. Sorry tho. and hope u guys have fun.
Taras

Post by Taras »

Arghh,

Its our Christmas Evening at work, I already commited to that one and paid. Arggh..... :(

Hope you guys have a good one.
Cheers.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”