Importfest

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
mx3grlsikride

Importfest

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Hey I am part of the Toronto club...Im flying up to Vancouver this weekend for Importfest this Saturday. Just thought i would see if anyone from the boards is gonna be there...that would be interesting I'd love to meet some ppl out there :p Plus fill me in on the happening places to go there. I am only there fri-sun. never been to BC. Thanks!!
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

RoundTop

Re: Importfest

Post by RoundTop »

Would love to go but fiance is cooking american thanksgiving that day so I'm a no-go :(
Taras

Post by Taras »

Are you coming up just for the Importfest? What places you wanna visit, what do you like to do, may be that will narrow down people's suggestions.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
DVH

Post by DVH »

yeah, i should be going there.. ;)
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
poseur

Post by poseur »

I would suggest a few things, like Robson Street (good to walk up and down, kinda like your Yorkville)

Stanley Park, it's quite close to the importfest site (Canada place)

let me know if you want to know some other places to go :idea:
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Thanks guys...well I just got back what a long flight neways Importfest was pretty good. Saw the best Eclipse that I was drolling over...noticed somthing else...not one mx3 no surprise tho cuz there wasnt one in Toronto either hehe I am going to have to be there next year. Also there were like 6 350z's. I mean i really do love the car its sick but 6 of them and there wasnt alot of variety there of otehr cars....but i did have fun. I went up there with the judges didnt stick around the show too long...DVH i wish i got ur msg b4 i went we could have met up....by the way BC is AWESOME!!!
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”