Poor Me and my Car

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Ainu69

Poor Me and my Car

Post by Ainu69 »

Well the moment came i went to the bank and paid the car off what was oweing, just a few days ago.

the un-thinkable happened today i was comming home from work and i turned a corner and my back tire gave out and blammy into a mail box, actully 2 of them ****ed the front bumper completely beat it up as well as the left fender and my door doesn't close properly and the hood doesn't look bent but doesn't close properly because of the front end all messed up.

good new i drove it home and no apparent structure damage not 100% sure tho, its got to go into the shop now and i can see the damages

so if anyone knows where i can get a left front fender for a 94 gs black or any color please give me a beep so i can get my car fixed because i really need it fixed :(

well thought i would let you guys know, guess no car shows for awhile

i still have to figure out what to do :(

chris
10-4
RoundTop

Re: Poor Me and my Car

Post by RoundTop »

heh... if anyone is parting out that part I'll take a right front fender, just banged mine up.

heh. Black too.

btw: doesn't matter what year, all front fenders are all the same in all years/models
tatsu

Post by tatsu »

There was a black MX-3 GS at Ralph's Empire in Abbotsford a couple of weeks ago. The front bumper was gone, and I think one of the front corners was gone... I'll go check and post when I get back.
RoundTop

Post by RoundTop »

Cool! Thanks.
Taras

Post by Taras »

Chris, that's sucks. I guess a decent set of rear tires would be next?
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
tatsu

Post by tatsu »

Sorry, forgot to post earlier. The black one has now had its whole front end pulled off, so no luck.

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”