Tour de Whistler 5

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
MX-West Car Club

Tour de Whistler 5

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Tour de Whistler 5 - Saturday October 23th, 2004 , meet up 9 am @ McDonald's on Still Creek Drive & Willingdon Ave. Leave for Whistler, BC at 9:30 am sharp. Pit stop in Squamish, BC. This year we will be returning to Chalet Alta Vista for our overnight stay.

We are now taking RSVP's for anyone that is interested in staying overnight with us at Chalet Alta Vista. Rooms go fast, so don't miss out. E-mail us at mxwestcarclub@shaw.ca and the number of guest(s) you will be bringing. All members and non-members are welcomed to join us for the overnight stay or just a day trip. Please bring an FRS Radio that has 14 Channels and 38 Sub-channels.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
RoundTop

Re: Tour de Whistler 5

Post by RoundTop »

I would love to say that me and my fiance can go again this year kevin...but both of us won't know our schedules until the beginning of oct :(

'sides that... I think it is time for me to sign up for the club. Maybe we could meet up so I can give you the forms/$$. PM me.

James & Melissa
Taras

Post by Taras »

I'm in as always...
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
sharpcadd

Post by sharpcadd »

I'm in as allways too. It's just me for now, but hopefully I can find a friend to join me who doesn't have to work :2thumbsup: .
Dan Sharpe
'92 owner
mx-west member
MX-West Car Club

Cool, I'll put you guys down on the list. :2thumbsup:
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
n_o_s_21

Post by n_o_s_21 »

hey kevin I was wondering the price for the stay overnight at the chalet. was interested in staing overnight but if it is too costly, I might skip it. I'm not sure when the"on" season starts and it can get pricey to stay at a hotel. thx for the info.
MX-West Car Club

i think October is the start of peak season in Whistler. Hotel cost will be up around that time. It wouldn't even matter for us cause the great thing is that we get a flat rate for all the rooms (the whole place) with Chalet Alta Vista cause we've stayed there numerous times. We try to keep it affordable for everyone as possible. We also use some of the membership fees to cover part of the cost, so that reduces the cost down for everyone. If my figures are correct, we're roughly looking at about $50 per person as per the last few years.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
MX-West Car Club

Hey guys,

We are 3 weeks away from this year's TdW-5. Chalet Alta Vista has been booked months in advance for us staying overnight and we are at full capacity. Those of you staying overnight, I will be e-mailing all of you in the next day or 2 regarding cost per person for the overnight stay. Please bring an FRS radio (preferably one with 14 channels and 38 subchannels) and tune it to channel 10 subchannel 23. Also check the weather reports and dress accordingly, make sure you bring some warm clothing since it's fall season now. Anyone else coming along for the drive.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”