6th Annual West Coast MX-3 Meet

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Taras

Re: 6th Annual West Coast MX-3 Meet

Post by Taras »

I might be if I can arrange to stay a day more...
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
Ainu69

Post by Ainu69 »

Hey Taras

when are you going over, more and more it looks like i may be able to afford it, so when are you going to head over to the big V.

because depending on when you are going i will come at the same time i wont know for sure until the 15th when i get paid, but more and more its looking better

chris
10-4
Orange-GSR

Post by Orange-GSR »

Hey guys well i will be coming down this year i hope. Well that is if i can get the day off, And i will be bring my new toy :D
MY ZE is on the Bottle how about yours?

The offical PUnK a-- RaCeR of MX-WEST
Orange-GSR

Post by Orange-GSR »

Hey guys well i will be coming down this year i hope. Well that is if i can get the day off, And i will be bring my new toy :D
MY ZE is on the Bottle how about yours?

The offical PUnK a-- RaCeR of MX-WEST
Taras

Post by Taras »

Originally posted by Ainu69:
Hey Taras

when are you going over, more and more it looks like i may be able to afford it, so when are you going to head over to the big V.

because depending on when you are going i will come at the same time i wont know for sure until the 15th when i get paid, but more and more its looking better

chris
Chris,

MOre and more it looks like it may have to be Saturday, probably in the morning. My plans are still for Friday night and then overnight in Vancouver. As always with my jobs I do not know for sure until a few days before.

Kev, I will let you know for sure as well. Chris, you have my phone number, call me or email me closer to the date and we will arrange something. It would be fun going together. May be Greg will come as well. Greg?

Cheers,
Taras.

<small>[ July 08, 2004, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: JDM ]</small>
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Originally posted by JDM:

Kev, I will let you know for sure as well. Chris, you have my phone number, call me or email me closer to the date and we will arrange something. It would be fun going together. May be Greg will come as well. Greg?

Cheers,
Taras.
Hey Taras,

The sooner the better cause Tina doesn't have room at her place any more. She's got friends from San Diego visiting and staying at her place now. So I'm trying to figure out where Dallas and her boyfriend will stay. If you're coming friday night, then I'll have to let James know and we have to find a hotel room for them.

<small>[ July 08, 2004, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: MX-West Car Club ]</small>
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
MX-West Car Club

Hey guys,

We're one week away from this year's 6th Annual West Coast MX-3 meet on Saturday July 17th, 2004 @ Riverport Sports & Entertainment Complex (14511 Steveston Hwy, Richmond, BC V6W 1K2) on Steveston Hwy & No. 6 Road, Richmond, BC. 1 pm - 4 pm at the southwest corner of the parking lot by SilverCity Theatre. Dinner after the meet will be at Kelsey's Restaurant just down the road at #100-11300 Steveston Hwy, Richmond, BC V7A 5J5. Anyone wishing to joining us for breakfast, 9 am De Dutch Pannekoek House at #110-7310 120th St, Surrey, BC V3W 3M9. * Possible night cruise through Vancouver if there is enough interest. If there is no interest, then the cruise will be saved for another day. Please e-mail us if you would like to do this drive.

Would anyone be interested in a night cruise after dinner. The planned route would find us leaving from Kelsey's Restaurant, going through the westside of Vancouver to downtown and ending at Stanley park.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by wyldside »

We would love too but that would conflict with our group getting back to Calgary at a reasonable time. Oh well...
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
Taras

Post by Taras »

Originally posted by MX-West Car Club:
Hey Taras,

The sooner the better cause Tina doesn't have room at her place any more. She's got friends from San Diego visiting and staying at her place now. So I'm trying to figure out where Dallas and her boyfriend will stay. If you're coming friday night, then I'll have to let James know and we have to find a hotel room for them.
Kev,
There a few factors right now that will not let me fully know when I'll come over. You know how it is with my work and all, but there are other things. I think we can make it easier. I can see if I can stay at Vin's or at Anna's brother's. We'll have to talk on the phone more.
TT
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
n_o_s_21

Post by n_o_s_21 »

To all about the cruise.... check the "update" post. The route just takes you a little off course before everyone leaves town. would be way cooler to have a huge amount of cars rather than a couple....
Redhouse

Post by Redhouse »

well.. i will be in vancouver that day but i will be over for indy and will likely not be bringing my car... sadly my friend has an apartment 5 floors above the straightaway (the citygate apartments to be specific) so i will be watching indy cars and the such but i'll see what i can wrangle as far as bringing the mx-3 over.. but i've been so preoccupied with the new house and replacing my wife's car (she now has a 2002 protege lx 5 speed) after hers died that mine has been kinda neglected and parts have been accumulating but not yet installed so..

but it would be great to see you guys again so.. i'll try to make it - even if i can't bring the mx..

greg
1996 Black GS 1.8l w. PRM intake and custom exhaust, zx2 strut conversion and Intrax springs, B&M short shifter and SRD bronzoil bushings, Ractive front and rear strut bars, Raxles axles, ESpec clear markers and front signals w. driving lights, Alpine headunit with 10" JL sub, jbl amp and front speakers.

Awaiting installation: Magnecore 8.5 Comp. ignition wires, ACT Stage 1 clutch w. SS clutch line, Outlaw phenolic spacers.
MX-West Car Club

Taras, I'll call you wednesday night as it gets closer to the end of the week to see how your schedule is.

Greg, you might want to recheck the date for Indy. Isn't suppose to be on July 23 - 25. It would be great if you can make it out. Haven't talked to you in a while.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
yutik

Post by yutik »

hey Kevin.. what time you guyz thinking about the night cruise if going? I can't join the meeting cuz i have to work that day from 11-8pm.. but maybe can join up later.. um..
Have fun "MXing" <~~ i like that word

94: MX3 GS with lotz of toys
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by wyldside »

Hey Kev,

Update on the Calgary group. Dallas has to bail out on us because both her jobs are making her work without any days off for a while. She's been trying to get out of it but she is quite sure she can't come. So it will just be 3 MX-3s in our group.

<small>[ July 13, 2004, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: WyldSide ]</small>
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
MX-West Car Club

That blows, was hoping to meet her with the rest of the crew. Oh well, what can you do when work comes calling.

Taras, looks like I've got room at my place if you still plan on coming over friday. I'll still call you anyways wednesday night.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”