fx bumper 4 sale

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
D_Gagne

fx bumper 4 sale

Post by D_Gagne »

i got and fx bumper for sale and a wing and a stop rear bumper and i live 2 hours north of edmonton so any buddy intrested drop a line
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda
D_Gagne

Re: fx bumper 4 sale

Post by D_Gagne »

common i know someone out there needs a nice bumper for there car so if anyone at all is intrested in my fx combat front bumper holla a good price to and its in good condition 275$
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda
yutik

Post by yutik »

So.. you got your hood yet??? hehe..
i am interested the fx front bumper. What colour is it now? red / green ? Any crack on the bumper? $275 is kinda... let me know the best u can do including shipping to vancouver! Thanks.
Have fun "MXing" <~~ i like that word

94: MX3 GS with lotz of toys
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

its lime green excelent condition and i can prolly sell it to u for 250 its an intense peice and i have a wing also that flows well with the car and front bumper but yeah lemme know i hope we can ake a deal i need to get rid of it fast
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

i can prolly get a good quoite on shippping by grey hound run ya about 30 bucks so all together run ya about 275 shipped if thats good enough for you
yutik

Post by yutik »

Ah.. ic.. so no crack on the bumper??
my front bumper is crack so i need a new one or fixing it. And just hoping to pick up an in-expensive bumper somewhere. My car isn't going to be running till end of March "that's when i get my liscense back" ..hehe.. anyway.. was hoping i can get it around $200. including shipping.. i can send a cheque 2 u anytime. Let me know what you think! thanks!

D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

how about 250 shipped?i think its still a good deal
yutik

Post by yutik »

$250. shipped.. should be fine. But you haven't answer me if the bumper has any crack on it! i have to repaint it since my car is white. can you please give me some detail on the current condition of the bumper? THANKS!!!!

D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

oh its in great condition a few rock chips none big and a hair line crack about 2 inches hard to see with out really looking but i think its the paint that cracked but its in great condition anything else on there can be filled with bondo in 2 secs such as the rock chips but if im feeling chrisyian i might fix it lol but if ya intrested when can u send money it needs to be gone kinnda quick my new rims should be in and if u know anyone looking for a nice set of 17's with rubber thatw ere on my mx for about 8 months lemme know
yutik

Post by yutik »

sounds good.. i will take all your words for it. If you are using royal bank, i can wire u the money to your account since i am using royal back too and dun think there will be any charges if we using same bank. "maybe cibc too" If not i can send u a personal cheque. I will need some personal info from you like acct. or mailing address and ur full name so that i know where the cheque is sending to. You can add me on icq 462013 or msn/e-mail me yutik@hotmail.com
ps. i hope u can ship me everything i need to put this bumper on my car e.g. screw/bultz and stuffs.. LoL since i am a newbie at this stuff.
Hear from you.. thanks.. i will also ask around for u about ur magz

D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

yeah ill give you everything u need including the turn signals as there allready screwd in but no i use credit union and td for banking but my shipping info is

denis gagne
p.o box 6754
bonnyville,ab t9n 2h2

and yeah just tell me when ur gonna send all this and ill have to wait until the cheque clears till i ship which is understandable but if u seen today or tommorow i should see in a few days as appose to you after i get the cheque or money order but yeah just write back
yutik

Post by yutik »

ok.. cheque will be send out tonight or tomorrow morning.. rushing to work.. talk 2 u soon

D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

k good deal i just took the bu,per off today so will ship out once i get ut cheque
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...SOLD

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”