Paralegal Owner - Justice for MX-3 !!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
FoxyDragon

Paralegal Owner - Justice for MX-3 !!

Post by FoxyDragon »

I am a new owner of a 93 Raspberry MX-3 GS- Special Edition and I have news for all. I am ALSO a Paralegal. If you have legal questions on what the cops/legal field can do about our driving/complaints..just ask me..ICQ #108523140 or email me.. Ill be more than glad to help! This is a great car and Im so glad I ran into it at the car lot.. It had just come in a few hours before. And Im glad to find this site. There is so much I have learned already!! Image<P>------------------<BR>Owner of 93 Raspberry MX-3 GS Special Edition
Last Time Politics Entered Religion People Got Burned At The Stake
CoSpringsMx-3

Re: Paralegal Owner - Justice for MX-3 !!

Post by CoSpringsMx-3 »

I cant believe this your form the springs? I'm from co springs too. Plus your aparalegal. What dealership did you get the car from? I would love to see it. I cant believe its a special edition too. We gotta meet up or chat or something.
CrazyLilMike

Post by CrazyLilMike »

What does it mean to be "paralegal"? Can you explain your whole situation to me, cause im really confused! mike
mazdamaniac

Post by mazdamaniac »

A paralegal is, essentially, a law office gopher.<BR>They get to do all of the hard work of the legal "profession" (like research and paperwork) without any of the financial or social rewards.<P>Of course, they also do not posess the knowledge of legal minutae that an actual lawyer receives after completing law school and bar exam training.<P>It is important to note that a large portion of ANYONE's knowledge of the law in their locality is null and void when applied to other localities.<P>------------------<BR><B>Jeff Abrams</B><BR> jeff@mazdamaniac.com <P><B>SUPERCHARGED</B> 2.5 liter 1993 Mazda MX-3 GS <BR> <A HREF="http://www.mazdamaniac.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mazdamaniac.com</A> <BR>Normally aspirated 1997 Mazda MX-5 Miata<p>[This message has been edited by mazdamaniac (edited August 27, 2001).]
FoxyDragon

Post by FoxyDragon »

Well thank you for that definition.....my expierence ranges from state to state. I have been a paralegal in 7 differnt states, and the thing is...all the research that lawyers get credit for, we actually do....and to correct you (politely) the only real differnce between the training is that we can do EVERYTHING except represent someone in court. that is where more schooling is involved and the acting classes begin. And so you know, laws pertaining to cars/mods/speeds can be researched for any state and if I hit a snag, I do know other paralegal in other states, so i will try my hardest to help... Image ... Just thought I would try to elp fellow MX-3 ers! Image))<P>------------------<BR>Owner of 93 Raspberry MX-3 GS Special Edition
Last Time Politics Entered Religion People Got Burned At The Stake
Xyphin

Post by Xyphin »

Cool, a paralegal, how are you on collection and debt questions? Cause I just happen to have one. Do you know what kind of legal action a collection agency, not the original creditor, has in regards to a delinquent account less than 6 months and less than $3000.00? If not that's ok just thought I'd ask though. Image<P>

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”