Accessories for my black '96

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
chellio

Accessories for my black '96

Post by chellio »

Hey guys,
I need a few parts for my car and I'm not sure where to look for good deals. I need the part that sits right behind the rear brake lights (in the car...not outside), cuz mine broke off. I also want floor mats. I have the originals in my car right now, and I want to get new ones that say 'mx-3' on them. And also, not really related specifically to Precidias, but I want cool seat covers. I live in Abbotsford. Any help would be much appreciated!
Michelle
*~Michelle~*
(1996 Black MX3)
Soulflare

Re: Accessories for my black '96

Post by Soulflare »

Well for the small plastic light cover piece best place to look would be the junk yard as there is few MX3 that have spare parts on them and they are cheaper then getting from factory... and u won't need warrenty on those parts either since its just a little piece of plastic... but if u can't find it then factory it is...
As for the floor mats... I saw a set of floor mats on Ebay that was very new .... don't know if its still up tho... so do a search in Ebay...
Last question I won't be able to help as i nvr look into seat covers...
hope this helps ^^
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
MX-West Car Club

Re: Accessories for my black '96

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Yeah, auto wreckers are you best bet for interior parts. Is there any type of seat covers you are looking at inpartiuclar, like 2 fast 2 furious stuff or just regular plain jane single tone.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”