well thats all folks

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
sean_hibbitts

well thats all folks

Post by sean_hibbitts »

By the end of the summer i will probably be retiring the MX3 to the big garage in the sky (not really it will probablly be safe in the hands of my brother :D ) but this may cause some distress and maybe some disdain for me but i am switching too the Dark Side....... im going.......... VTEC :eek: but i hope people don't get me wrong i love my MX3 despites it's ****y 105 HP Power plant and Automatic transmission it's agressive sporty design (and my Headlights and Washer LEDs) always struck fear into the hearts of Civic's as a green wisp sporting a Powered by Mazda Sticker passed there cars........ but as i am sure as i am alive today my RSX will strike fear into more than just Civic owners i will show all of vancouver the Spirt and Determination that my MX3 has taught me.... just because a Car is small.... looks like a ****roach from certain angles does not mean that it will not pass your WRX!!!!! at speeds EXCESSIN 200KM/PH (don't try this one at home kids)
(p.s the I-5 is fun for driving insanely fast)

but once us had SX u'll never want MX again.... <p>disclaimer
(the MX3 is not for sale and probably will not be)<p>[ July 03, 2003: Message edited by: sean_hibbitts ]</p>
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: well thats all folks

Post by wyldside »

It's sad to see you go. I'm sure you'll be happy with your new RSX. Lots more power!!! Be sure to still stop in at the Annual West Coast Meet and show us your new wheels.
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

maybe i will.... but yet again<p>disclaimer:
I will not race <p>lol<p>im going to Mazda Madness hopefully because iwant to see what the Mazda Community of Vancouver has too offer.
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

Welcome to the RSX Club. I just bought one..and they are really nice. Still got mx..but it is "offical" a project car.

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”