zx-2 struts / susp. tech springs conversion update

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Falstaff

zx-2 struts / susp. tech springs conversion update

Post by Falstaff »

i have received a few emails offering assistance (thank you taras and kevin.. i will most definitely be taking you up on your offers) and a few inquiring about where i got my stuff so i thought i'd post to tell you all whats up!<p>nice to see your back from europe safe and sound taras (did you miss your mx?)..<p>i have almost all the goodies for the zx-2 strut conversion (still need to get some 19mm top shaft nuts - do i need special, higher strength ones or will generic hardware store ones with the right thread count do?)<p>i am PATIENTLY waiting on the S. Tech lowering springs.. seems they are on back order (ordered them at the end of March..) and will be sent no later than July 1st so i should get them in 2 - 3 weeks (groan).<p>hope life finds you all well and my sympathies to all those who have had accidents over the last little while.. that sux.<p>Greg Ridout<p>PS - if anyone is interested, there is a Silver 95 GS-R (?) for sale at victoria sport utility (http://www.vsu.ca) - they website says it had a 2.4 liter so i'm assuming its had some sort of swap. that's all i know. went to look at it out of curiousity on a day when they were closed so i couldn't get any more info than is provided by the website.
MX-West Car Club

Re: zx-2 struts / susp. tech springs conversion update

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Hey Greg,<p>I'll be free from June 30 - July 7. Well, more likely towards the end of that weekend. Check your e-mail later.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”