Rear Mud Guards?

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
fabulass

Rear Mud Guards?

Post by fabulass »

Hi guys, after owning my 96 GS for a few months I noticed that I do not have rear mud guards. I've been looking at other MX3s and none had rear mud guards either. Looking at the rear bumper, there ARE holes for the mud guards so it makes me think that there has to be mud guards. Can someone shine the light on this for me please? Thanks!
Langloi
curtklze

Re: Rear Mud Guards?

Post by curtklze »

yes, you can get mud gaurds from the dealer. they come painted and cost about $75.00 each.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
Soulflare

Post by Soulflare »

The mud guards on the MX-3 come as an add on option on the car... they don't come with the mud guards...the holes are they so u can just bolt it on when u get it... thats the reason why most do not have the rear mud guards... only the front comes std .....and u can also pick them up at www.corksport.com and a few other goodies for ur MX-3 too ^^
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
Taras

Post by Taras »

MAke sure you get a proper pain code when ordering. They come pre-painted with stock colours. Unless you have custom colour on you ride. Saves you painting them. Pain code could be found on the driver's side door jamb sticker. Most dealers around the lower mainland will not have them. Corksport might still get them for you. Good Luck.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
honeybabes

Post by honeybabes »

Just Browsing and realized you're looking for rear mudguards...try this link below....I got mine from him(Nathan) $45 cnd shipped to my place(Ottawa). Different color though but I'll find a shop to get it painted. Hope this helps, I think he got a few pairs left.
Shades

Post by Shades »

That would be kewl... but the link please? :D
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”