All Mazda Meet

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Soulflare

Re: All Mazda Meet

Post by Soulflare »

hehe... after leaving on my way on 49th I saw a red and a white FC RX7s ... I guess they were at the meet too? Guess I left too early then... sorrie guys... but had to get my car down to fix up on the alarm... and sunday is my only day off ... Hmm... so how many cars were there? and most importantly NEpics? ^_^
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Yeah, you left way too early. Most of them showed up around 2:30. Most of the Miata guys came at that time, there was also a 3rd gen RX-7. I would say at least 25 cars there. Sorry, didn't take any pics. Check with the guys at MP Sport or RevScene, I know they took some pics.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
MX-West Car Club

New news from tonight's Mazda Car Club execs meeting #2. We have confirmed a date for the all Mazda Meet, as well Mazda Canada will be sponsoring this meet. Signature Mazda will be at the meet as well with demo cars for us to test drive.<p>All Mazda Meet (working on new meet name)
Sunday August 10th, 2003
Location: Richmond (some lot around No.7 Road & Westminster Hwy area, exact location to come)
Time: 12 Noon - 8 PM
-There will be Prizes & Trophies for winners, give aways, vendors, concession stand and much more... For out of town guess, we will be contacting hotels in the Richmond area to get you a special rate/discount on rooms. A Website is in the works with all the info above as well as On-Line Registration forms.<p>There was a bit of concern with the Police in Richmond because of street racing and crack down on modified cars, Mazda Canada will notify the local authorities of this meet.<p>[ June 04, 2003: Message edited by: MX-West Car Club ]</p>
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
MX-West Car Club

This thread has been moved to Mazda Madness 2003.<p>
Thank you
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS