Rear Window Defroster

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
scofflaw

Rear Window Defroster

Post by scofflaw »

The rear window defroster on my 93 GS does not work very well. Now here on the "wet" coast I'm talking about keepin the moisture off the back window. (we have yet to have frost)<P>Does yours work well? Before I spent an hour or so with a magnifying glass and a voltmeter to check it out, thought I would see if that is the nature of the beast.<P>Thanks.
sean_hibbitts

Re: Rear Window Defroster

Post by sean_hibbitts »

Mine doesn't work for **** :D im gonna have to bring it into West Coast Mazda and get it fixed cuz it's hella annoying..... and get a rear wiper installed cuz my MX-3 is from the land of the Bush moron :D
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
brandi604

Post by brandi604 »

I don't even think mine works!!!
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, <BR>we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and <BR>listening to repetitive electronic music."
Shades

Post by Shades »

Haha... had the same problem... check the little black boxes behind and above the fuse box on the drivers side by the foot rest. I forget what those stupid things are called... when I bought my car someone had yanked it off the place where it was mounted and also it was melted... like he was trying to hide it from me.<p>Ah yes check the relay switch just behind... that's what those things are called...
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
sep42

Post by sep42 »

Mine works somewhat OK. it's definetely not as good as other cars i've had, but it does get warm eventually. The moisture goes away in 5-10min, but I also get the heating going.<p> :)
http://www.nerdinthebox.com <- cheap domains, web hosting and other network services.

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”