Whats My Car Worth??

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Talon_66

Whats My Car Worth??

Post by Talon_66 »

ICBC is paying me out<BR>They authorized repairs of ~4600$, but they found more damage, and wrote it off.<P>Its a 92 MX-3 GS, standard, 200,000 kilometers<BR>Not sure what else I could tell u.<P>But anyways, ICBC wants to find a figure that would seem fairl for both of us<p>[ November 28, 2002: Message edited by: Talon_66 ]
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*

Re: Whats My Car Worth??

Post by Guest »

well for your car you would be lucky to get that 4600! so if you can get more thats great!
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

dude, dont let em get outa it this easily<BR>there is this rule that they will pay you the price of the registered price of the most expensive car in your car's condition, and they will take the price of the cheapest one they find around and again that should be a registered price too, and they take da average and pay you whateva, ask em about this. i got 7690 for my car which was a 93 GS fully loaded with 170K on it, that was 5 months ago eh!<P>good luck!<P>latez :D :D
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

ICBC gave me 5535.13 and a GST Voucher for 479.72.<P>Bought a car yesterday. 92 Teal MX fully loaded
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”