HELP

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
william wang

HELP

Post by william wang »

sup guys.. im new here.. got some quick questions,hope u guys can help me out.<BR>ok.. i want bodykits for my 94MX-3,but dunno where to get and which one looks better.<BR>if u got pic,pls post them up. thanx :)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: HELP

Post by cjthor »

Hi and welcome! There are alot of bodykits now available for your mx3. All years of the MX3 are the same. Pakfeifer, Gforce, Mazdaspeed, FX designs just to name a few. Here is the link to the aftermarket body kit page here on mx-3.com <A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/bodykits/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mx-3.com/bodykits/</A>
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Taras

Post by Taras »

Jarrid, <P>You are in Portland now. William can also check out some of the cool goodies that Corksport may offer him in terms of looks for the car. Some of that stuff is pretty rare. Additionally, Mazdaspeed frony ends are there too, very nice looking.<P>William, you should check out some of the rides of Mx-West people mxwest.tripd.com<P>Cheers,
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
Shades

Post by Shades »

<A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... 8&t=000016" TARGET=_blank>Appearance FAQ - Bodykits</A>
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

<A HREF="http://www.corksport.com" TARGET=_blank>Cork Sport</A><P>I give us a shout if you want to meet up sometime.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
pizzamr2

Post by pizzamr2 »

My gf has the fx design combat front end and sideskirts...<P>it can look pretty agressive...<P>I think there's a meet this saturday...we're trying to go...
william wang

Post by william wang »

thanx guys.can u guys give me some shops name that i can go check with? bcz my friend was bring me to Revolution and superacing,but they got none for my car :mad:
pizzamr2

Post by pizzamr2 »

Yeah, Revolution won't have anything, I have a friend that goes there a lot.<P>Try Corksport. <P>Or you might hvae to get universal stuff for it
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

You can try Boom Plus Toys, I think they either deal with Top Mix or Erebuni. I don't know if any of the other shops around town carry body kits for the MX-3. Depending on what body kit you are interested in, you should consider contacting the manufacturer directly and buying from them. Very hard to find performance parts for our MX-3s around town. Stay away from the pure Honda shops, they won't give you the time of day. :mad: <P>William, will you be able to make it out for the mini-meet on sunday?
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”