Anything new for MX-West?

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Shades

Anything new for MX-West?

Post by Shades »

Just wondering if anything is going on now for MX-West? Like meets with other clubs, or just anything? I guess we are in hiatus for the winter... and I guess everyone's pretty busy.<P>Anyone going anywhere during Xmas?
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
Jack_Frost

Re: Anything new for MX-West?

Post by Jack_Frost »

Yea, things have been slow lately for the club. I attribute this to the coming winter as I'm sure you all know, is not the best time to have a sports car! :roll: But I did get a call from someone about a show in nov...Kevin, do you remember who that was? He wanted to get a slew of our cars out there...I think they be low on mazdas! I'm not too interested in it, but if I or Kevin remember who that was that called, the info can be passed along for those interested.<P>Personally, I've been very busy...and for xmas, I get to work nights! woo... oh well, whatever. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] It pays.<p>[ October 26, 2002: Message edited by: Jack_Frost ]
MX-West Car Club

Re: Anything new for MX-West?

Post by MX-West Car Club »

It was <A HREF="http://www.importfest.com" TARGET=_blank>MaxBoost - Importfest</A> on Nov. 23/02 down at the Van. Convention & Exhibition Centre (Canda Place)/ They've e-mailed me asking me to enter my car, but I don't think so. Can't afford the $50 entry fee right now. I might go down and check it out that day though. Import Supreme is already looking for some Mazda's to enter for their next show probably in April at Canada Place.<P>As for the club, it always has been slow during this time but we are working on somethings. Trying to put a mini-meet together in Nov. and either a X-mas lunch or dinner for Dec. I'll e-mail you guys later tonight for some imput.<p>[ October 27, 2002: Message edited by: MX-West Car Club ]
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”