FS: rear strut bar

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
pizzamr2

FS: rear strut bar

Post by pizzamr2 »

Hey ya'all,<BR>I'm still trying to get rid of this strut bar...<P>It's doing me no good by sitting on the floor.<P>$50 takes it.<P><BR>It's the same one off of of "Shone" old mx3.<P>We didn't want to put it in b/c we didn't want to hack the back and lose the rear seat belts.<P>pizzamr2@hotmail.com
-=MagMan=-

Re: FS: rear strut bar

Post by -=MagMan=- »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pizza:<BR><STRONG>Hey ya'all,<BR>I'm still trying to get rid of this strut bar...<P>It's doing me no good by sitting on the floor.<P>$50 takes it.<P><BR>It's the same one off of of "Shone" old mx3.<P>We didn't want to put it in b/c we didn't want to hack the back and lose the rear seat belts.<P>pizzamr2@hotmail.com</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>If you want, I can add this info to the For Sale section on our site so it'll get some more exposure.
Edison Wrzosek<BR>Webmaster<BR>MX-West Car Club<BR>http://mxwest.tripod.com/
pizzamr2

Post by pizzamr2 »

Actually, it's already there.<BR>But it's under Shone's name<P>That's where I orginally got it from
THStrumpet

Post by THStrumpet »

You know, you can still have rear seatbelts with the rear strut bar in!
L83R,

Joel
SpeedConcepts #11

I live my life a quarter mile at a time, nothing else matters, for those 22 seconds or more, I'm free.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

You got mail
GMGQ

Post by GMGQ »

Yeah, the rings on the end just go UNDER the seat belt retractor. Did someone tell you you had to "remove" the seatbelts?<P><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by THStrumpet:<BR><STRONG>You know, you can still have rear seatbelts with the rear strut bar in!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Gary Mui ( mx3style@shaw.ca )
Vancouver, BC, Canada
http://mx3slimvisors.2ya.com
Taras

Post by Taras »

You do not have to loose rear seatbelts, you just need to cut some of the gray metal cup that seatbelt assy mounts to. Just use good grinder, it's pretty thick metal. You know If I would have a good excuse to loose rear belts I wouls throw them out, they are heavy and rattly :)<BR>TT
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
pizzamr2

Post by pizzamr2 »

Yeha, I thought about cutting that up.<BR>But this isn't my car...it's my gf.<BR>and she didn't want the panels cut, let alone that plate for the seat belt.<P>If it was my car, I'd probably do it, then come back here looking for those panels.<P>Either way, thanks<P>Bar is ***SOLD***

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”