Girl who owns mx3 rs with bf having the really done up o

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
pizzamr2

Girl who owns mx3 rs with bf having the really done up o

Post by pizzamr2 »

Sorry, forgot your names<BR>But your bf has the orange mx3<P>we were the couple talkign to you before the van mx3 club set off to go to whistler.<P>Just wondering, what type of touch up paint did you use? and where did you get it?<BR>We were at Canadian Tire and there's like 3 or 4 different types of green.<BR>We don't know which one to get and buying all 3 or 4 will be just a waste. =)<P>thanks<P>pizzamr2@hotmail.com
Jack_Frost

Re: Girl who owns mx3 rs with bf having the really done up o

Post by Jack_Frost »

Lol, good description!<P>i can answer that one though...well, more or less. i was actually interested in the touch up paint she used until she pointed out that it's the wrong colour. you can't get the real one unless you get some through mazda.<P>and that colour code is z1 i believe<p>[ October 04, 2002: Message edited by: Jack_Frost ]
Orange-GSR

Post by Orange-GSR »

Hey the one my girlfriend got was a little too light if you want the right one, I think Mazda does have them in stock but if not I think the one she used was for a chevy Hope that helps
MY ZE is on the Bottle how about yours?

The offical PUnK a-- RaCeR of MX-WEST
pizzamr2

Post by pizzamr2 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orange-GSR:<BR><STRONG>Hey the one my girlfriend got was a little too light if you want the right one, I think Mazda does have them in stock but if not I think the one she used was for a chevy Hope that helps</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>great!<BR>thanks a lot<P>I think i'm going to end up getting it at a Mazda parts department<P>I know a guy who use to own a mr2 who now works for mazda

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”