New Member :) - MX6 owner

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
RedMX

New Member :) - MX6 owner

Post by RedMX »

Hey Guys!<P>I ran into Sean with the ZE'd MX3 at mission last nite. I'm part of the local MX6 club. Just wanted to say hi and look forward to meeting a lot of you guys in you meets and such. Hopefully we can do joint club meets and promote the MX name some more :D<P>I have the same nick on mx6.com and probetalk.com ... check us out too .<P>oh, btw, your website rules! props to whoever made that flash splash screen.<p>[ September 14, 2002: Message edited by: RedMX ]
-=MagMan=-

Re: New Member :) - MX6 owner

Post by -=MagMan=- »

Hey there RedMX! Thanks for dropping us a line! Are you by any chance that Red MX-6 LS I've seen around Mission with the 3" exhaust and 18" rims?<P>BTW, I'm the mastermind behind the new MX-West website and Flash intros :D<p>[ September 16, 2002: Message edited by: -=MagMan=- ]
Edison Wrzosek<BR>Webmaster<BR>MX-West Car Club<BR>http://mxwest.tripod.com/
RedMX

Post by RedMX »

Hey MagMan.<P>You've got quite a skill with that flash stuff. My car look decidedly stock on the outside, spare for the FD wheels. I've got the stock exhaust so far... most of my mods are under the hood ;) .
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Hey RedMX,<P>Welcome to our bulletin board area. We are looking at putting together an all Mazda meet for next year. We'll have to wait till all the Mazda clubs work out their calendar of events for 2003 and take it from there. Have your club president, events co-ordinator or yourself contact me directly at mxwestcarclub@shaw.ca . I've been in contact with the Maita club and they are interested in doing this. Still waiting to hear back from the Protege 5 club. If you can get hold of the RX-7 club and any other Mazda clubs around town, that would be great.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”