any1 in abbotsford ?

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
brandi604

any1 in abbotsford ?

Post by brandi604 »

^^
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, <BR>we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and <BR>listening to repetitive electronic music."
-=MagMan=-

Re: any1 in abbotsford ?

Post by -=MagMan=- »

I'm out in Mission, if that counts :D
Edison Wrzosek<BR>Webmaster<BR>MX-West Car Club<BR>http://mxwest.tripod.com/
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

There's a bunch of us out here in Surrey.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
NFS

Post by NFS »

:)
NFS

Post by NFS »

Hey Brandi604 hows work going? Get back to work... ha ha.. nice car but you need mods, that Panisonic deck needs upgrading, dont worry ill watch you getting off work, maybe today ill have enough courage to talk to you! haha get outta the "wack"
brandi604

Post by brandi604 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NFS:<BR><STRONG>Hey Brandi604 hows work going? Get back to work... ha ha.. nice car but you need mods, that Panisonic deck needs upgrading, dont worry ill watch you getting off work, maybe today ill have enough courage to talk to you! haha get outta the "wack"</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>WHATTT?? whos this?!?!?! my deck! i like my deck cuz its so blue! i come across lots of stereo stuff but i don't have time to gets it all reinstalled ect.. u work at stream??? who is this?
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, <BR>we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and <BR>listening to repetitive electronic music."
voltaire

Post by voltaire »

Sounds like you got a stalker, and all you had to post was "^^"<P>BTW, funny tagline.
brandi604

Post by brandi604 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NFS:<BR><STRONG> :)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>U work here??? what contract??

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”