Import Rev

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Soulflare

Import Rev

Post by Soulflare »

Well... Import Rev came and gone... it was a good show with many interesting imports. I had a good chance to take many pics of the cars @ the show. So did u guys win anything that entered? I wish I was there today with u guys but oh well. See u all tomorrow @ the meet ^^<P>PS: time to buy more film... >.<
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
-=MagMan=-

Re: Import Rev

Post by -=MagMan=- »

Hey there buddy. Yeah I won a t-shirt, and got an Autographed Poster from Angela Mar, and an Autographed Photo from Rowena Galam :)
Edison Wrzosek<BR>Webmaster<BR>MX-West Car Club<BR>http://mxwest.tripod.com/
MX-West Car Club

Re: Import Rev

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Entering IRev was a new experience for me that I will never forget. We met at least over a dozen MX-3 owners, a couple of RX-7 owners and a Miata owner who is with the Sea to Sky Miata club. This was basically our first time entering into a show like this. We look forward to entering more shows in the near future and hope that other MX-3 owners would join us. I have to admit that the cost of entering was a little steep because of the exchange rate, but in the end we got our monies worth of free stuff. Right after we registered in on the Friday Roll-In, the IRev Staff gave all of us a care package which included a case of Valvoline Synthetic 10W30 Motor Oil, an extra 1L Synthetic 10W30 Motor Oil, a bottle Valvoline Fuel Injection Cleaner fluid, a can of Valvoline Penetrating Lubricant, a bottle of Eagle One Wet Wax As-U-Dry, Eagle One Detailing Kit and a IRev License plate frame holder. We were classified in the Street Class and didn't win anything, how can you compete with an Acura NXS and a Nissan Skyline GT-R in the same classification. :( Oh well maybe next time. But we did manage to get some more free stuff at the end of the show. :D :D<p>[ July 24, 2002: Message edited by: MX-West Car Club ]
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”