Where to buy Intrax Springs

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
wgale

Where to buy Intrax Springs

Post by wgale »

Hey guys,<BR>Does anyone know a place in the GVA area that sells Intrax Springs. I phoned every place in the yellow pages and all I could find was mainly Suspension Techniques, and they aren't quite as low as I would like it. Thanks
MX-West Car Club

Re: Where to buy Intrax Springs

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Not sure where you can get the Intrax Springs around town. Did you try Driver's Edge, Overseas Auto. They are probably the better 2 shops in the Van area. Have you considered getting different springs like H&R, cause most places around town does carry them.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
wgale

Re: Where to buy Intrax Springs

Post by wgale »

I was actually going to get coil-overs but reconsidered because of the cost and horror stories that I have heard about them. I did consider other brands, but none of them provided the drop that I wanted. The closest were Intrax and Jamex (with 45mm drop). I was told Intrax was a better brand, so I tried to get them with no luck. But thanks for the info, I haven't tried driver's edge.

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”