ROCK FALLS RACEWAY - MAY 8th - WI

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
dj inferno

ROCK FALLS RACEWAY - MAY 8th - WI

Post by dj inferno »

hey just curious if i will be seeing ne one else besides myself at rock falls raceway on may 8th... last time there was like 4 MX-3s just curious if ne one is gonna be there, 35$ to race all day, and 10$ to watch. www.rockfallsraceway.com you should check it out... it right up past eul clare WI
peace
dj inferno

Re: ROCK FALLS RACEWAY - MAY 8th - WI

Post by dj inferno »

wow nice to see all the MN/WI mx-3s lol
MX3ze@7psi

Post by MX3ze@7psi »

Hey I might show up with my boys and run...but my motor kind of bad and I need a new turbo cause I just broke the turbine shaft.. :crying: ...it'll be cool to see mx-3 there.
MX3 KL-DE, probe/mx6 ebay turbo pipes, T3/T4 50 trim @ 8psi, millenia injectors, SAFC2, intercooled,Greddy RS BOV, turbonetic 38mm external wastegate. Wisco 9.5 forged piston, millenia S rods, and high performance rings coiming in soon. Shooting for 400whp this summer.
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

definetly...
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

this is pathetic... lol this post has been the "newest" post under this section for like 3 days now...
jamestakay

Post by jamestakay »

well, i won't be able to run, that's if i head outta town because of prom. hmmm.... but, i could just show up there with the 3 and all... well, if you really want to talk to someone, talk to one of my bros.. he's in an mx6(green, angel eyes, v6, with probe rims) well, if i do get a chance to stop by, i'll be in a white mx3... later... hey are you from minnesota?
koreanmx-er

Post by koreanmx-er »

id normally be there but i gotta work this saturday, but for sure im gonna be at the next race at rfr im in minnesota as well as djinferno we live about 15min apart hes in brooklyn park and im in fridley
sold the mx-3 , bought 04 gtp comp g , from the smallest v6 to one of the biggest 3800 s/c FTW
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

brooklyn park... new hope... close enough... but yah... looks like i wont be making it out either due to the lack of A JOB! and ummm well i don't have a car to drive ne more cuz my transaxle went out on my mx3, soo... untill i get that fixed... i won't be going to far :dunno: hopefully i will be up there next month... its fun as hell

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”