fastest mx3s

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
bad_mazda

fastest mx3s

Post by bad_mazda »

What are some times/mods for some of the quicker of the mx3s? and i always wanted to know if mazdamaniac ever took his to a track or had a dyno im curious about how much the supercharger did.
Kf-ze
Shadow_Mx-3

Re: fastest mx3s

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

Did you ever check his website ?<BR> <A HREF="http://www.mazdamaniac.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mazdamaniac.com/</A> <P>That would be a good start.
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !
bad_mazda

Post by bad_mazda »

trust me ive been there but i might have just not seen it if it was there ill look again.
Kf-ze
Shadow_Mx-3

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

I think at some point in time he posted the links to his dyno sheet on the forum.<P>I would have to find it and post the link.
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !
Shadow_Mx-3

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !
JWMotorsports

Post by JWMotorsports »

Which motor is Jeff running? I'm guessing... What is KL-ZE for 100 Bob? :D
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/354836
B6T, APEXi Silvia IC, HKS SSQV, Magnacore KV85 Wires, NGK V-Power, Haltech E6K, Accel 300+ Digital Ign w/ coil, Accel 375+ controller, JWMmotorsports turbo manifold & exhaust, custom Garret GT-R series turbo, MAZDASPEED mounts, SRD Bushings, Pacesetter Short Shift, entire Pro LX drive train w/ custom ACT clutch (I'm the first to succeed this on B6T), Weapon-R, and lots more stuff!
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JWMotorsports:<BR><STRONG>Which motor is Jeff running? I'm guessing... What is KL-ZE for 100 Bob? :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>oooohhhhhh. i'm sorry, but the correct answer was...what is a kl-de. but we do have some nice gifts for you at the door...
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
Shadow_Mx-3

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

And don't forget the supercharger !
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !
natural born honda killer

Post by natural born honda killer »

you mean turbo now.......its def a nice set up before and should be even better now.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!
Shadow_Mx-3

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

Yes i know he his installing a turbo now but my answer was regarding the dyno graph that was posted. :)
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !
JWMotorsports

Post by JWMotorsports »

OOOOPSSS. I thought it was all motor (didn't do my homework on him) & thats why I guessed KL-ZE. By the way Ashley...you forgot to tell me what my prize was!!!! :confused: <BR>LOL
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/354836
B6T, APEXi Silvia IC, HKS SSQV, Magnacore KV85 Wires, NGK V-Power, Haltech E6K, Accel 300+ Digital Ign w/ coil, Accel 375+ controller, JWMmotorsports turbo manifold & exhaust, custom Garret GT-R series turbo, MAZDASPEED mounts, SRD Bushings, Pacesetter Short Shift, entire Pro LX drive train w/ custom ACT clutch (I'm the first to succeed this on B6T), Weapon-R, and lots more stuff!
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

well, i got a question here,!!!<P>we do all this much work to get to 230 HP!!<BR>even a stock 300zx TT will smoke us! stock 300 HP, I am soo disappointed at my car, for the same money i can buy a 300ZX TT, or even a VW GTI VR6 with a turbocharger and it gives me 350HP and 346 torque.<BR>I am still amazed, was that dyno just the enigne swap, or with the supercharger ,,??
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

uuuuuugh, but its a GTI. sorry, just can't stand those blasted new vw's. German ford focus'. MX-3's look waaaay better anyways.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kuruption1983:<BR><STRONG>well, i got a question here,!!!<P>we do all this much work to get to 230 HP!!<BR>even a stock 300zx TT will smoke us! stock 300 HP, I am soo disappointed at my car, for the same money i can buy a 300ZX TT, or even a VW GTI VR6 with a turbocharger and it gives me 350HP and 346 torque.<BR>I am still amazed, was that dyno just the enigne swap, or with the supercharger ,,??</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>With, and his car would probably keep up with the Z considering it weights close to 1000 more. 230hp at the wheels for a car that is as light as it is gets the job done for anyone not going to the track.
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
aaronthehic

Post by aaronthehic »

a good ze na will spank a 300zx because a 300zx is a tank of a car<p>I've raced the 240zx with the 300zx sr20? motor + 5K in mods and still beat him at the strip.
13.023 @ 105 mph

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”