THe ultimate race

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
phantom12183

THe ultimate race

Post by phantom12183 »

Hey guys i have a 92 sohc 4 cylinder with a whopping 88 HP. My friend wants to race me in his porsche 911. I think i can take him...here are my mods....Lightning audio 100 watt amp from wal mart, whole bunch of cool stickers on the outside, a cool neon thing on the end of my muffler, some 14 inch hub caps, and those lights on ur window washers. WHo do u think will win??
Have a wonderful day!<P>[banned because he believed rules werent ment to be followed. Tried to reason with him, but refused to cooperate. Decided to insult, those posts deleted, Banned. Sorry, but rules are rules, I dont make them, I'm asked to enforce them.]
Tman

Re: THe ultimate race

Post by Tman »

Dibs on the Mx for sure.
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

your an idiot for posting s--- like this... COLEMAN this is HIBRIDMX3 CLOSE THIS SHIAT..
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Im gonna warm up my boots... ignorant posts can get u banned, so please watch what u post. <P>thread closed.

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”