12's :)

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: 12's :)

Post by Custommx3 »

She only has an Rs.. give her a lil break, thats not 2 bad for the RS. Esp for a car that runs like 18's stock.
BigProbe

Post by BigProbe »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Coleman:<BR><STRONG>My best with a removed airbox and pheno spacers in my 1.8L V6 was 10.415 in the 1/8th.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>My best 1/8 in my 2.5 V6 with Removed Airbox (C-C-COLD Air intake) and 3" exhaust is 8.546 @ 88mph.<P> :D
Darin<BR>93 Probe GT<BR>242hp/256tq (wheel)<BR>Custom Intake<BR>93 Miata LE (#935 of 1500)<BR>102hp/92tq (PHEAR!)<BR>GReddy Catback<P>[This message has be edited by David Coleman (edited February 17, 2001).]
SoDangPretty

Post by SoDangPretty »

are we talkin bout mx3s, miatas or probes???
YES that IS my M׳, NO you can't drive it.
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SoDangPretty:<BR><STRONG>are we talkin bout mx3s, miatas or probes???</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yes. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.

Post by Guest »

i think i can run 12's for a 1/4 mile in my SOHC rs with a new clutch and some good driving, cause my buddy has a 1996 mustang gt saleen Super charged and in a street race he can only pull 2 car lengths on me and my car is stock..he run low 10's in his car so i am guessing high tens for me [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by louie:<BR><STRONG>i think i can run 12's for a 1/4 mile in my SOHC rs with a new clutch and some good driving, cause my buddy has a 1996 mustang gt saleen Super charged and in a street race he can only pull 2 car lengths on me and my car is stock..he run low 10's in his car so i am guessing high tens for me [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Oh my.... <faints>
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

louie-------u know how some people say "never say never" well I'm sayin never.
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
ikedogg

Post by ikedogg »

hahahaha
and konstantine is walking down the stairs...

Post by Guest »

no i am serious.....all i have is that tornado turbo fan with goes in your air intake, so i guess u could say i have forced induction, but he does to i guess, a supercharger...i never said i could beat him on a 1/4 mile run....
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by louie:<BR><STRONG>no i am serious.....all i have is that tornado turbo fan with goes in your air intake, so i guess u could say i have forced induction, but he does to i guess, a supercharger...i never said i could beat him on a 1/4 mile run....</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Are you over 12?
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.

Post by Guest »

um yes...if u like i can ask the shop that did my tornado for the dyno sheet if they kept it..they wouldn't give me one caiuse their printer wasn't working but they said i gained about 48hp and 28ft.lb of toprque.....remember mustanghs only rev to 6g's and r heavy....
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

your saying that flimsy little piece of metal added that much horsepower?! Theres no way... :roll:
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)

Post by Guest »

actually its a pretty solid unit, and the shop that did it for me said to go with one with an electric fan, then i will get huge gains...i am saving up for it as its not cheap, about 600 bucks cdn installed...
MX3RS

Post by MX3RS »

and this was edited because it was nothing but BS comments that could have been left out.<p>[ July 24, 2002: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]

Post by Guest »

what the hell!!! why would i lie to u guys??? u think i ain't got better things to do with my time??? i am tellimg u what the shop told me, and in a street race hanging with a mustang is not a big deal, even if its supercharged...i also feel the difference above 4000rpm which proes my car is faster than average....

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”