94 mx3 rs VS 96 civic ex

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
gecko1650

94 mx3 rs VS 96 civic ex

Post by gecko1650 »

my freind has a 96 civic Ex with intake and a exhaust and he wanted to race me so i told him i would when i had time to go to the track so the next weekend we went and he was so sure he was going to beat me, but then he stopped saying that my car was slow when i beat him buy about 50ft. The thing that really sucks for him is that my car only has a custom intake and new cam gears.<BR>my car would only be pussing 115 to 120hp and the civic Ex comes with 127hp stockand with his mods he prolly has 135 to 140hp. <P> well he has more respect for mx3s now he got beat by one.
mazdadriver32

Re: 94 mx3 rs VS 96 civic ex

Post by mazdadriver32 »

I got a tricked out Geo Metro all tricked out man, well had I crashed it. Its a 92. s--- man that thing flew. I raced a 95 Civic. I toasted that kid. Geo's Rule man. If I still had it I would race you and I bet I would win. but now I got me a 92 Mazda Protege!
fatfmx3

Post by fatfmx3 »

CONGRATS ON BEATING THE CIVIC, YOU ARE PROBABLY A BETTER DRIVER THAN YOU THINK AND PROBABLY A BETTER DRIVER THAN YOUR FRIEND. I OWN A 94 MX3 RS AND I ALSO OWN A 2000 CIVIC EX. MY MAZDA HAS INTAKE,EXHAUST,AND STUFF LIKE THAT. MY CIVIC HAS INTAKE EXHAUST, PRETTY MUCH THE SAME THING MY MAZDA HAS BUT MY CIVIC CAN BEAT MY MAZDA ON A TRACK, ROAD, AND PREATTY MUCH ANYWHERE. THIS IS BECAUSE ITS LIGHTER, MORE RESPONSIVE, LESS RESTRICTIVE, AND GEARED BETTER. 2000 CIVIC HAS THE SAME MOTOR AS THE 96

Post by Guest »

there is no way in hell u beat a civic unless he let u...and i hate to break it to u but your mods would have barley put 3 hp to the ground...please don't bulls---..we r not idiots heres and we don't have time for your crap!! :mad:
gecko1650

Post by gecko1650 »

why dose everyone think that civic's are really fast, yes you can make them fast but you say that my mods would only add 3hp maby so but that only means his mod would only add around that, and another thing yes I know a stock civic would beat a stock <BR>mx-3 RS and yes his car is faster than mine but i still won because im a better driver and we raced 3 times after that and i sill won. I am really sorry you dont beleave me but i really dont care if you do are not so be quit.

Post by Guest »

n o matter how good of a driver u r, unless he is an absolutely shitty driver then u will win, but that doesn't mean your car is fatser NO WAY!!! hondas rule baby!!
gecko1650

Post by gecko1650 »

DUDE I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK.
gecko1650

Post by gecko1650 »

HONDA'S ARE GOOD CARS BUT SO ARE MAZDA'S

Post by Guest »

u r just a bullshitter, but thats ok..u drive an economy car so i understand..i used to before to ;)
gecko1650

Post by gecko1650 »

WHAT DO YOU THINK CIVIC'S ARE, A BIG BAD RACE CAR OR SOMETHING THEY ARE ECONOMY CARS TO ASK ANYONE. Im sorry man but civic's are for old ladys and moms, and i dont think you know crap about cars because if you did you would know that a civic has s--- for HP just like a mx-3.<P> (CIVIC-DX&LX= 1.6 LITER NON-VTEC 103HP)<BR> (CIVIC-EX= 1.6 LITER VTEC 125HP 92-95 AND 127HP FOR 96-2000 AND THE NEW CIVIC'S HAVE A BIG BAD 1.7 LITER WITH SITLL 127HP)<BR> (CIVIC-SI=1.6 LITER DOHC VTEC 160HP FOR 99,2000 AND THE NEW ONES HAVE 2.0 LITER WITH STILL 160HP)<BR> <P> MX-3-RS=1.6 LITER SOHC 88HP AND DOHC 105HP<BR> MX-3-GS=1.8 LITER DOHC V6 130HP<P> CIVIC'S ARE ECONOMY CARS JUST LIKE MX-3'S THEY ARE NOT RACE CARS OR EVEN SPORTS CARS THEY ARE JUST MADE TO SAVE GAS AND THAT IS IT. SO WHY DONT YOU GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND DOWN MX3'S BECAUSE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE LOVE THERE MX-3'S AND YOU ARE JUST SOME PUNK KID WHO THINKS HE KNOWS S#IT ABOUT CARS SO JUST QUIT TRYING TO ACT LIKE YOUR BIG AND BAD.<P> <BR> :mad:
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aronmx-prec:<BR><STRONG>u r just a bullshitter, but thats ok..u drive an economy car so i understand..i used to before to ;)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>well, Mr aronmx-prec didnt learn his lesson, so he shalt not post hither again.<BR>Welcome to the boot.. I hope it fits cause thats what your getting.<p>[ June 04, 2002: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”