MX-3 vs. Integra

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
Redline

Re: MX-3 vs. Integra

Post by Redline »

mmmmmm, turbo AWD, soooo fast, nice engine :)<BR>P.S. let us know how your times are this season with the DSM<p>[ February 21, 2002: Message edited by: Redline ]
pcperez83

Post by pcperez83 »

Guys face it A.S. is right. Integras are faster then mx-3 hands down. I can't even count the numerous times i've had my a-- whooped by integras. And if you don't believe it go race somebody with one.
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Redline:<BR><STRONG>mmmmmm, turbo AWD, soooo fast, nice engine :)<BR>P.S. let us know how your times are this season with the DSM<P>[ February 21, 2002: Message edited by: Redline ]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I know we're not supposed to be talking about streetracing on here....but my freind has a mkiv Supra (stock)...and i beat him the other night. I can't wait for the track to open :) I'm expecting 11's/12's...depending on if i juice it or not...
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

tegs are b---- rides, i've raced a couple of "modded" gs-r's, and i have spank the HELL straight outa all of them.. they have HP all fine an good, but its TORQUE that wins a street race, HP is good for high end but for low end 130tq isnt gonna get you anywhere.. imo
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

yea, there's one integra that has a pretty torquey motor...LS i believe? I forget
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
jfbourgault

Post by jfbourgault »

whre do you guys live, on the moon? :¬)<BR>I've raced many integras, gsr's(except type-r's, i'm not that stupid)civics,sir's, and iv'e never lost any race, but off course, I pick my racers, i'm nerver gonna go up against a little civic that's got a kick a-- intercooler under the front bumper. but please, don't tell me you've gotten your asses kicked by integras! I've got a stock( well almost) GS. <BR>my own 2 cents on the topic!
92 mx-3 GS .greeeeeeeen!<BR>Honda !!!, what do you mean Honda??<BR>Oh sorry, you meant that piece of crap parked next to my car! oh sorry again, I meant to say lawnmower....
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

you guys are funny. no really.<P>Hp doesnt matter? hmm, thats funny, since hp IS directly related to Torque. <P>Anyway, FYI, integras WILL beat you....have a nice day.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
Kronos

Post by Kronos »

Torque gets you off the Line. Horsepower keeps you going.
SE-Man

Post by SE-Man »

Honda vs Mazda, The age old question...... Its stupid to ask if one car is faster than another, theirs too many factors. The fact is, is the Integra faster than a MX-3 GS on paper? Yes. Has one beat me yet? No. The only way your gonna find out is go to the track and race one......<P>And about car testing.... thay don't go to easy on'em. I wathed Ford Test the Focus when i was in Brittin, the tester rolled the car testing cornering speed. And the 0-60 and 1/4 (for the integra and MX-3) were not done buy the same person (driver), so their is a possibilty for a diffeace than whats on paper.<BR>Thanks
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Domeking:<BR><STRONG>Torque gets you off the Line. Horsepower keeps you going.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Horsepower = torque * (rpm/5252)
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

i've never lost to a teg.... s--- i;ve beat a couple boosted tegs, in the last few weeks, but then again, im running wiht ls-1s now :)
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

I have a 93 mx-3 and i raced my buddies 91 integra and lost by 1/4 of a car... thing is, he has fairly new rubber, and my tires are nearly bald, he gets a better start *cries* lol. I think my ride was abused by the previous owner too *slaps his head*
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

Ive beat an Integra in my 92 1.6 SOHC...seriously. Im not saying Ill beat them every time but I have....It shows that whos driving is sometimes more important than what theyre driving.<P>-Alex
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”