my new suspension setup is installed! GTS coilovers, ss

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Re: my new suspension setup is installed! GTS coilovers, ss

Post by mx3TT »

Love the look that the rims give your car. Lowered real nice too, good job man.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
SIXPACK

Post by SIXPACK »

Im looking forward to seeing my cars twin bmwm3guy. its pretty funny that I bought so many parts in the us when I am from EU but I spend alot of time trying to figure out if the parts look nice on the car so sometimes I cant get the parts I want anywhere else. like my rims. nobody in my country knows ADR and they are not for sale anywhere. I had to import them! I still got lots of things I want to do with my car. Like that orange side marker/repeater..its gonna be history soon :D
Black '92 GS - Pacesetter QuickShift w. SRD Extension rod Bushing + bronzoil - Top Speed Pro1 exhaust - Hotshot style headers - GTS coilovers - 18" ADR Sokudo gunmetal, f+r strutbar, floorbar & SRD crossmember
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

love the car and 18's look nice on it, usually 18's look too big on mx3 but these look just fine and you chose nice setup, gunmetal with polished lip
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

iv had my rotors for about 5 months now aned they definatly rust. the coating falls off after a while. my front still look ok but the back arnt all too pretty anymore.
jplar

Post by jplar »

That setup is truly one of the best that I've seen.
schuttie2002
Supporting Member

Post by schuttie2002 »

Its such a clean look, not flashy and ricer, I love it man thats really sweet. the engine compartment looks spotless. Great job!
93 GS-DE,mx6 tranny, obx 2nd gen headers, highflow cat n 2.25" catback, 65mm tb,CAI, mazdaspeed mounts, SPEC Stage I clutch kit, new K8 flywheel, SRD C.A.B., Intrax, S.T. braces
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/698108
SIXPACK

my new suspension setup is installed! GTS coilovers, ss

Post by SIXPACK »

thanks for the nice comments :)

even though its winter now I mess a little with
the car. got the new black repeaters! black background and clear lens like the altezzas ;)
they are made for Fiat Puntos and need only a little modifying

Last edited by SIXPACK on December 30th, 2004, 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Black '92 GS - Pacesetter QuickShift w. SRD Extension rod Bushing + bronzoil - Top Speed Pro1 exhaust - Hotshot style headers - GTS coilovers - 18" ADR Sokudo gunmetal, f+r strutbar, floorbar & SRD crossmember
matt-gerrard
Supporting Member

Post by matt-gerrard »

:2thumbsup: very very nice
I just love the cars that we have no matt-er(lol) how little or much you do to them there all so beautiful!Drive it, like you stole it!'92 gs V6
http://www.dfwmazdas.com/vbulletin/imag ... 1148070546

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”