turn signal

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
cmx3d

turn signal

Post by cmx3d »

i got a question about the mazda mx-3 turn signals. ive noticed that different from other cars ive driven when you make any type of turn the turn signal go's off. now normally it wouldn't be a prob and most cars do this but when i turn the wheel the other way it goes the other way as well as the slitest of turns it go's off and is annoying. i was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and or knows how i can fix it.
heatherc

Re: turn signal

Post by heatherc »

Just wanted to say that I have the same problem...Do ya find yourself putting it back on to finish your turn?? I just put my signal on way ahead of the turn. That way I give the driver behind me enough time to catch it before I go in to my turn???<P>Your not alone,<BR>hgcmx3
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------

Post by Guest »

I've got the same problem in my 92 gs, hopefully someone will have a fix for it...<P>------------------<BR>-------------------------<BR>1992 Mazda Mx-3 GS<BR>Brilliant Black<BR>1.8L DOHC V-6 5 Speed<BR>-------------------------
white fish

Post by white fish »

my car, if I turn the wheel to the left half a turn the left signal would go on and vise versa if this is the case<P>you have a bent wheel what you do is put your hands at 9 and 3 and pull as hard as you can<P>------------------<BR>Clear White 2.5L GSR

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”