Making another video!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Franko
Supporting Member

Making another video!

Post by Franko »

Well its that time of year again, I've decided to make another mx-3 video. Ive got a new computer and a much better program and now all I need from you guys is the videos. I wanted to get some new stuff. I suppose you can email them to me at my hotmail address since it went up to 250 megs, mx3_power@hotmail.com. Otherwise contact me through msn or something. I am going to create the BEST mx3 video ever!
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
Sam Baker

Re: Making another video!

Post by Sam Baker »

next week me and another mx'er are gonna go mountain racing with some miatas/proteges, so i'll definitely send u the video afterwards :D
92 Autozam AZ3
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

i got alot that i have saved, hit me up and i can tell ya what i got
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
MaX-3

Post by MaX-3 »

i also have alot of mx vids. because i am collecting these since about 1 year :)

i got all the previews and the dvds of our german meetings!

when you are on icq, let me know.
i can put the vids in my shared folder so you can download them! sending all the vids, incl. dvds to you would take alot of time, because they are about 2 gigs :)

<small>[ November 25, 2004, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: MaX-3 ]</small>
Greetz MaX-3
visit the german http://www.mx-3-community.de
and yes, my stickers improve performence! ;)
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Do you have msn?
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
MaX-3

Post by MaX-3 »

yes 666heretic@gmx.de its the account of my brother but never mind ;)
Greetz MaX-3
MaX-3

Post by MaX-3 »

i´m waiting for your contact!

because of the timelag, i thing about 6-9 hours from germany to canada, it would be the best to download it on weekends. :-)
Greetz MaX-3
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

we never got the 1st one. :)
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

The first what? Video?
If thats what youre talking about then lookie here.. I dont think it works anymore though.

http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=21;t=000861
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

There was a guy here talking about making a big dvd or what not, I gave him access to my FTP, he downloaded all my stuff, uploaded nothing, then didnt do the DVD. Kinda pissed me off. I guess it wasnt yours.

BTW that download in that link didnt work.
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

yeah I said I dont think that it worked anymore.. Hmm its too bad that nope took it down.. I wonder if I can host it elsewhere, its a pretty good vid..
MaX-3

Post by MaX-3 »

the link worked, but its a long time ago, i got your vid. on my pc and i like it! :)
i also got some dvds of your german mx meeting, in good quality :)
i´ve only postet the preview versions here, because the dvd files are way to big... :D

<small>[ November 29, 2004, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: MaX-3 ]</small>
Greetz MaX-3
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

cant wait to see this!! i'm sure somebody can make a dvd.. then u could get Jeff to put it in the online store WOO!! that would be cool, like with captions of who's car it is, and what they got in it (well the maker of the individual vid could put that in) but u know what i mean :freak:
92 Autozam AZ3
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

So I have been thinking about it recently..
I have finally done signifigant upgrades to my computer and after christmas I am going to buy a dvd burner. I am thinking now that it is actually quite possible to make a mx-3 dvd and you know what.. I think that I am going to be the person who has to do it. My computer is finally a monster with over 300 gigs of hdd space I think I can get it done. The only problem would be the really crappy quality of some of the mx-3 movies that I have. I suppose people could mail me a vhs or something.. OR I can set up an ftp on my second computer specifically for this!
Well whatever happens I am going to need quite a few videos with lots of mx-3 footage. Like driving footage, enging shots, dyno footage, interior, stereo etc.. I want to get several different mx's in there and be able to make a dvd with at least 90 minutes of footage on it. Things like listing car specs and track times would be great. Also if someone is doing an engine swap or some other modification and wants to film it, it could be put on as a step by step. Like how to clean up foggy headlights, or how to use your oven to take apart the tail lights. Whoa.. so many possabilities.

What do you guys think is a good price to pay for such a dvd? I have allready been working out the cost of the materals like blank dvd's and such.. Whats a good price do you think? I will have to put alot of time into it to make good video and I imagine it will take some time to do.
Whats a good price? $20? $25? $30?!?
Let me know if there is any intrest..
bmwm3guy

Post by bmwm3guy »

I just got a new Digi video camera.. to bad its winter outside but I could make some drifting videos and maybe a burnout or two, most of the good stuff will come during the summer.

Honestly IMHO 25-20$ is a little much. Some DVD's made by professionals dont even cost that much (not diminishing your skills bro, lets just keep it real). 10-15$ is reasonable.

<small>[ December 16, 2004, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: bmwm3guy ]</small>

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”