some pics of my MX-3

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
mrprecidia

some pics of my MX-3

Post by mrprecidia »

You can just call me the originator
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: some pics of my MX-3

Post by mitmaks »

umm cant see pics, I must have password to see them, can you perhaps post pics on cardomain.com?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

U could just join imagstation it only takes a coupe min.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

some pepes dont like to sign up for things, i know i dont like to
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

A TON of money and sweat must have gone into that interier, nice job man. Any engine work besides the naaawwwwwzzz? :freak:
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
yuuki

Post by yuuki »

nice interior man, u should get a short shifter put in
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

It's also a kl- ze.

I already have a short shifter.

If you are to lazy to join don't look at the pics.
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

good lord.. yea thats 1 crayz interior! i like the flames, and the body kit is sik too :D how did u make that giant mazda symbol??
92 Autozam AZ3
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

Nice pics :2thumbsup:
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

the mazda symbol was made by creating a cardboard template of the shape, wrapingit in foam, and then finaly wraping that in leather.
atx_mx3

Post by atx_mx3 »

If you dont have an account and you dont wanna sign up, use the name login....and for the password....use the word password.

I always try this when i dont wanna sign up for stuff and it has been working with imagestation for a year or 2.....

Dont really like the hood but i can appreciate all the time, sweat, money, ideas, and customization put in to it. I like to see people go over the top sometimes. Nice car man.
1993 Mazda Mx-3 GS-Sold :(
1992 GS "The Bucket" Gone.
1993 GS 2.5 KLDE. Current daily.

92 GS 5spd for sale! Sold it....after I got a hatch cover in great condition :evil:
92 GS Auction Car, most expensive non-running mx-3 I have ever bought... Parted out and Crushed.

MY WORKLOG, check it out :) viewtopic.php?f=46&t=79959
yuuki

Post by yuuki »

you have a short shifter?? it doesnt look like you do.. how much shorter is the shifter compared to stock and how much shorter are the throws? the shifter looks as tall as mine and i dont have a short shifter
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

a short shifter doesnt mean the top of your shifter has to change, The B&M short shifter top is the same height. the bottom is shorter allowing the throws to be shorter. I love the b&M short shifter just for the fact its stock height which makes it alot easier to shift gears instead of me having to stretch my arm lower, making more uncomfortable
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

agreed I have the b&m shifter as well and I love it.
Tempus

Post by Tempus »

Originally posted by Mnemonic:
a short shifter doesnt mean the top of your shifter has to change, The B&M short shifter top is the same height. the bottom is shorter allowing the throws to be shorter. I love the b&M short shifter just for the fact its stock height which makes it alot easier to shift gears instead of me having to stretch my arm lower, making more uncomfortable
Doesn't the bottom part of the shifter have to be LONGER? It would seem it needs to be longer in order that it is able to get the same amount of resulting movement (at the tranny)out of a smaller movement of the shift knob?
{sigh} Time to move on
Out with the old: Tropical Emerald MX-3 GSR (KL-DE)
In with the new: Phantom Blue Mazda3s GT

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”