Finally Got Some Pics

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
tical

Re: Finally Got Some Pics

Post by tical »

so your tellin me that u cant even put a kit on your car without the police goin up your azz :eek: F*** that, id go insane haveing to drive my car around pure stock knowin i could hook it up. so, do u put that bumper on only for shows or is that a show only car..... and also, great lookin car :2thumbsup:
93' Mx-3 GS, repainted laguna blue with pearl, 18 inch wheels (white) with Falcon ZE512 ruppers, custom headers with 2 1/4 inch exhaust, ported TB and intake manifold, ACT clutch, and ground-control coil-overs.
MaX-3

Post by MaX-3 »

@ tical

thx for the compliment!
no, my car is not only a show car, the bumper is on my car since the two last years! :-)
it is possible to drive with the pakfeifer and postert (http://www.postert.de) bumpers because they have a authorization for the german market, but the bumpers also have to get written in your carpapers, to get really streetlegal! :D

<small>[ June 21, 2004, 07:44 AM: Message edited by: MaX-3 ]</small>
Greetz MaX-3
visit the german http://www.mx-3-community.de
and yes, my stickers improve performence! ;)
tical

Post by tical »

very true........now im jealous, i wanna drive on the autobahn :love: but yeah, that would suck crashing your car and the insurance not cover anything. again, complaments on the car. i like the red and yellow. mine is still in construction, i just got done puttin on that k-36 primer over my body work. i must say, that is some damn good primer. very exspensive but it dries rock solid and sands so easy and smooth....
93' Mx-3 GS, repainted laguna blue with pearl, 18 inch wheels (white) with Falcon ZE512 ruppers, custom headers with 2 1/4 inch exhaust, ported TB and intake manifold, ACT clutch, and ground-control coil-overs.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”