Got my new toy today!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Mradio

Re: Got my new toy today!

Post by Mradio »

of course there are casualties, but most of the time it's when bikers are being stupid or careless.

for instance my friend dropped his brand new honda 600rr twice in two days. first time because he didn't warm up the tires enough and just went down when leaning too much in the turn. another day he was following too closely the car in front of him, and the car driver hit the brakes really hard.

like jdm said, when you take a riding class they teach you tons of good precautions. so if you watch your back and other drivers you should be fine.
Check out my ride and leave some feedback please!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mradio007
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

I rear ended a caprice clasic who was sitting at a red light, I smashed up my fireo, but the guy in the caprice was fine, and the capriece wasnt that badly damaged.

I also rear ended a guy, siting on his motor bike stoped at a light, with my 1986 crown vic, my car was fine and so was I, he got smashed into the inter section and broke his kneck.

o well I guess it was his fault cause he wasnt looking behind him for cars that may hit him while he was stopped at a red light.

point is you cant avoid EVERYTHING, shiit happens and when it does Im glad I got a tonn of steel rapped around me.

PS, my Crown Vic V.S. hyundi = me walking away, and them using the ambulance.

could have been

me on a bike V.S. hyundi = them walking away and me dead.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
ryanlindenberg

Post by ryanlindenberg »

i'm on my 3rd year of riding my '96 FZR600 and havn't had any incidents yet. the reason for most motorcycle accidents is probably because the rider doesn't really know what he is doing and he is trying to be a bad @ss. you have to realize that when you watch them race on tv that they: 1)have a much better bike than you. 2) know what they are doing. 3)are driving under controlled conditions instead of a street where there can be rocks, bumps and other crap on the road.

my suggestion is that you get the loudest race pipe you can find, most people will notice you then....there are still some that are completely clueless though. i've almost been hit 3 times by people not checking before they switch lanes. a minivan, a semi, and a car.... i almost kicked the minivan's window out but they saw me just in time to pull back into their own lane.

oh and you should also make sure you have really good tires...i use bridgestone battleaxes.
CARDOMAIN WITH UPDATED PICS
"There are 2 kinds of pedestrians, the quick and the dead."
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

congrats on the bike man, its pretty sick, lovin it.i am lookin into getting maybe the 2004 ninja zx10r, or maybe a model down. people are all over bikes man, everyone only talks about how they crash and stuff, there are most accidents and stuff in regular cars then on bikes. plus riding a bike is 100 times better then a car. have fun man

as for curt, it wasnt the guy riding the bikes fault, its your fault man, you need to learn how to drive and slow down when you come to stop lights
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

Originally posted by airjordon_09:

as for curt, it wasnt the guy riding the bikes fault, its your fault man, you need to learn how to drive and slow down when you come to stop lights
:werd:

if he was in a car he would be alive, isnt that the point?

It wasnt his fault hand there was nothing he could do, isnt that the point?

It doesnt matter how good you are or how safe you are, isnt that the point?

you are way more likly to die on a motor cycle than in a car. why do you think the insurance on a bike is sooo much.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
blazers1011

Post by blazers1011 »

Vlad ... Nice To see someone on here with an intrest in bikes as well.. i have the same bike as you with a lil more custom work to it ... I dont know how to post images so i cant but if you would like to see it or host some images for me that would be cool to ....
Blazers101@hotmail.com :) :)
marcus2966

Post by marcus2966 »

Nice Bike dude!!!
Very clean. Looks brand new.
Ride safe, :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: and keep the chrome side up!!
Roll with it or get rolled over mother%@#er!
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_img_a/478582_8_full.jpg
blazers1011

Post by blazers1011 »

I made a site to some pics of my car and BIKE
check it out!
blazers1011

Post by blazers1011 »

I made a site to some pics of my car and BIKE
check it out!http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/620025/1
blazers1011

Post by blazers1011 »

Mradio

Post by Mradio »

Originally posted by curtklze:
you are way more likly to die on a motor cycle than in a car. why do you think the insurance on a bike is sooo much.
actually insurance on the bike is very very cheap. iam only paying $150 a year for liability coverage, that's like 5 times cheaper than on my mx3.

curt, and iam seriously starting to doubt your driving skills after all those collisions where you couldn't stop in time :D
unless of course you can blame it on bad driving conditions

<small>[ June 08, 2004, 12:06 AM: Message edited by: Vlad ]</small>
Mradio

Post by Mradio »

Originally posted by Trevor101:
one more try maybe
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/620025/1
your bike looks great, what have you done to it?

mine has vance&hines exhaust and stage I jet kit, that's about it. but def tons of fun to ride
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

Originally posted by Vlad:
Originally posted by curtklze:
actually insurance on the bike is very very cheap. iam only paying $150 a year for liability coverage, that's like 5 times cheaper than on my mx3.

curt, and iam seriously starting to doubt your driving skills after all those collisions where you couldn't stop in time :D
unless of course you can blame it on bad driving conditions
there is no such things as blaming it on bad conditons, its its raining out, then dont speed, its plain and simple
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”