Just PLAIN SEXY!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
tical

Re: Just PLAIN SEXY!

Post by tical »

damn, :crying: what are they doin to the greatest car ever. they're straight hackin this thing up and under powering it. im very disappointed!!!

Justin
93' Mx-3 GS, repainted laguna blue with pearl, 18 inch wheels (white) with Falcon ZE512 ruppers, custom headers with 2 1/4 inch exhaust, ported TB and intake manifold, ACT clutch, and ground-control coil-overs.
tical

Post by tical »

and what are you talkin bout da hood and fenders havein no reflection, i sure see da reflections, dont know what you were lookin at...
93' Mx-3 GS, repainted laguna blue with pearl, 18 inch wheels (white) with Falcon ZE512 ruppers, custom headers with 2 1/4 inch exhaust, ported TB and intake manifold, ACT clutch, and ground-control coil-overs.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

If its real :) find more pictures.
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

You didn't see that car at HIN Seattle. I was there too. What you saw was just an R34 with a kit.

If the Skyline were to come back, it wouldn't be in a straight six TT version (as Sonicxtacy has already stated) as most companies seem to be moving away from that design and opting for the more compact V6 design. But, the Skyline already does exist as what is known as the Infiniti G35 coupe. This is known in Japan as the Skyline V35. As a matter of fact, I doubt we'll be seeing any regular production straight six TT cars anymore due to hieghtened emissions controls here in the U.S. They would have to much of a hard time getting the cars here legally. Take the 350Z for instance with it's Vq V6 motor. It has 4 catalysts on it, they lowered the RPM redline to 6600 rpm and made it n/a. If the Supra were to come back, I'd see it with either the Toyota V-8 (the new Toyota V-8 trucks are made in Kansas BTW) or a high compression V6 motor like that of the Z. But I doubt that we'll be seeing the likes of the Supra anytime soon. Toyota has announced that it will be focusing on car's that are more family/economy friendly. They keep the MR-S (which doesn't even sell well) and the Celica around to keep their showrooms from being boring, and it's working well for them. Note also the brand of Scion showing up. This is to attract the youth market.

The G35/V35 really shows the evolution of the Skyline though. It started out not as the powerful car that so many have come to know and love, but more as an economy station wagon. In the 70's they made coupes with straight six motors and started racing them. Then the Z car came out as well and came to America. Now, the Skyline has moved from a beast of a production street car, to a luxury/sports coupe. I think we'll be seeing a lot of this happen.

It's going to be very hard to make light cars with all of the new safety and convenience/luxury features out there. Hell, even the new Lotus is over 2,000lbs. :roll:
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”