3fast 3furious

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
OsoSlo z28

3fast 3furious

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
papa roached

Re: 3fast 3furious

Post by papa roached »

i want that time of my life back
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Spydie

Post by Spydie »

for a project a couple dudes probably did for H.S. audio/visual class....I hope they got an A.
it's pretty good....some of it's actually pretty funny

<small>[ October 26, 2003, 09:17 AM: Message edited by: Darren Hyderman ]</small>
http://members.cardomain.com/spydie
"So I said to my one legged wife, I said...'Peg', you're 'cut-off'."
xXx_OTEP_xXx

Post by xXx_OTEP_xXx »

haha i thought it was very funny.. but they could've spelled "Camaro" correctly wtf is a camero :p
Sold my 95 RS "Little Peanut" but she will never be forgotten. :(
killerpickle

Post by killerpickle »

haha, that drive while looking sideways scene was pretty funny...
Tom Alexander
93 MX3 GSR - KLZE / stage 3 clutch / PRM Intake / 2.25" exhaust - dual 3" outlet
full custom black and red interior / KLZE ECU / JE50 VAF
http://home.cogeco.ca/~mx3/ - updated dec 1/03
Spydie

Post by Spydie »

Originally posted by killerpickle:
haha, that drive while looking sideways scene was pretty funny...
lol.....thumbs up for lo budget editing. engines reving high while camera is on driver, cut to instructor and engine is purring, back to driver and engine is roaring again.

"what's the matter? Afraid we're gonna..................................................................................crash?" :laugh:
http://members.cardomain.com/spydie
"So I said to my one legged wife, I said...'Peg', you're 'cut-off'."
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

on a serious note, will there be 3f3furious? anyone hear any news?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
jordan69

Post by jordan69 »

i hope they dont come out with another movie, hollywood is an embarassment to actual enthusiasts who dont "rice" up their vehicles and actually make very clean looking vehicles.
You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a White guy, the best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

What happened to the link Ashley? I can't pull it up.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

I hope they make a third movie, and this time does it right, so it really is a sequel to the first movie.

2fast 2furious is just a stand-alone movie.
You never get the feeling that it has anything to do with the first film. This time it`s just some shiny car`s and driving for nothing.

Let`s see they build and tune stuff. And do real streetraces etc.

nope-mx3
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

Originally posted by nope-mx3:
I hope they make a third movie, and this time does it right, so it really is a sequel to the first movie.

2fast 2furious is just a stand-alone movie.
You never get the feeling that it has anything to do with the first film. This time it`s just some shiny car`s and driving for nothing.

Let`s see they build and tune stuff. And do real streetraces etc.

nope-mx3
On the 2fast 2 furious dvd there is a short film that connects the two stories.. basically brian runs from the cops in a 3000GT, and he travels all over the country buying cars and racing making enough money to survive til miami. Then he buys the skyline from a used car lot, soups it up and there ya go. If anything the third installment should bring back Vin and tell his story, maybe have a reunion of the two characters at race wars or somethin.

<small>[ November 05, 2003, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: Sonicxtacy02 ]</small>
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”