CHECKOUT THE 19'S

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
TurboGTR

Re: CHECKOUT THE 19'S

Post by TurboGTR »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Johns93GS:
What is the paint code on that car????? I NEED TO KNOW!<hr></blockquote><p>cant tell you, its kind of a TM'd color. as well as the other color the car has been over the years.
Johns93GS

Post by Johns93GS »

I sent you an email, if you could write me back that would be great!
john kilfoyle .:. mx-3 fanatic
http://www.cardomain.com/id/johnmx3
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I really don't see the point of having 19"s on an mx-3, it seems kind of stupid and pointless to me to go to all that trouble to make them fit on an MX-3.
TurboGTR

Post by TurboGTR »

There was no trouble, and why not go for them? just cause he can afford them and most people cant who says he shouldnt do that?<p>Plus, look at the car, its show quality, and if you ever saw it in person, you would see all the molding that went into it, its a one of a kind piece.
At least he doesnt have the same kit as the rest of you, he did something different.
And if you look at my name, thats what hes running ;) <p>Oh and email sent back johns93GS
Ruben MX-3

Post by Ruben MX-3 »

kuruption bro ur jokes LOL!!! the car looks pretty good to me...
LATES
jwillistyl55

Post by jwillistyl55 »

wait how was there no prob fittin them on the car?? yeh if ur friend decides not to turn ever....unless he has 19 x 7.5 then yeh there would be a prob fittin them on the car like i dunno the wheel wells wouldnt be wide enought to hole the standard after market 19 x 9 size
SPEED KILLS! SAVE A LIFE! DRIVE A HONDA!!!
Johns93GS

Post by Johns93GS »

jwilli you'd be surprised how inventive this guy is. I have talked with his friends a few times and everything on the car is custom... pretty much EVERYTHING
john kilfoyle .:. mx-3 fanatic
http://www.cardomain.com/id/johnmx3
jwillistyl55

Post by jwillistyl55 »

hey i got no beef but i knew a guy who slapped 19s on a civic in the 19x9 size and he messed his shiit up royally so if the guy can do it more power to him but i wouldnt mess around with that big a size on such a compact car but it looks good so props

cody
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

19's fit easily.. i had them on my mx for about a week while my buddy was tryin to sell them. my car was lowered and only rubbed during HARD cornering with the wheel almost at full tilt. normal driving you wouldnt rub anything. they were off a civic and his ride suffered no damage what so ever. even after 10k miles of use. i think most of these problems people hear of are just bs that cant be prooven. :shrug:
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE
jwillistyl55

Post by jwillistyl55 »

what was the width of those 19's the civic had 19x9's and if u measure the wheel well it only leaves about 3/4 of clearance on the inside i measured to see what wheels to put on mine cuz ive heard of people puttin 19's on small cars and problems
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

I feel sorry for the calipers! :crying:
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
ryanlindenberg

Post by ryanlindenberg »

Originally posted by TurboGTR:

At least he doesnt have the same kit as the rest of you, he did something different.
And if you look at my name, thats what hes running ;)
there's a good reason why nobody else has put that front end on their mx-3. just because it's different doesn't mean it looks nice.
CARDOMAIN WITH UPDATED PICS
"There are 2 kinds of pedestrians, the quick and the dead."
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by wyldside »

Guys, you have to go and actually see this car in person. I just went and looked at it today and it is awesome. The work that was put into it along with the quality and craftsmanship is incredible. Great job man, nice car!
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
TurboGTR

Post by TurboGTR »

Originally posted by ryanlindenberg:
Originally posted by TurboGTR:

And if you look at my name, thats what hes running ;)
there's a good reason why nobody else has put that front end on their mx-3. just because it's different doesn't mean it looks nice.
so being different is bad? huh? could have fooled me, you keep your stock front bumper and be just like everyother MX3 on the road, that should make you cool :roll:

If you could grasp the concept of the amount of work that goes into something like this, you might have thought before you typed.

Oh ya, if were all being honest here, i like your square wing looks good on your round car, and your clever stereo setup :roll:

oh ya, and the 19's are 19x8

<small>[ October 05, 2003, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: TurboGTR ]</small>
93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

I have also seen this car in person before it was painted and i thought it looked very good. Everything on it is unique and I don't think anything should be changed on it. It would be no fun if everyone had the same mods.

<small>[ October 05, 2003, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: Ayaz ]</small>
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”