KLZE 2.5 w/NOS Video

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Tyler17rose

Re: KLZE 2.5 w/NOS Video

Post by Tyler17rose »

I can chirp into second with my K8 intake and exhaust and ****ty tires :D
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
mx34u2nve

Post by mx34u2nve »

so some feedback from other ze owners: does yours accelerate this fast??? a 50 shot doesn't make that big a difference. <p>
i'm swapping my klze next week
Turbo 2.5l mx3
killerpickle

Post by killerpickle »

I can definetely say mine accelerates that fast. Wheel hop, spining...very similar. However I noticed a little more acceleration after 100km or so on the video...which would explain the n20. The only bad thing about the klze I find is that my front tires seem to bald VERY quickly... oh well...
Tom Alexander
93 MX3 GSR - KLZE / stage 3 clutch / PRM Intake / 2.25" exhaust - dual 3" outlet
full custom black and red interior / KLZE ECU / JE50 VAF
http://home.cogeco.ca/~mx3/ - updated dec 1/03
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

Kind of off topic, but killerpickle, how much did you pay for that clutch of yours and how hard is it to drive as a daily driver? im gonna need one real soon and i need all the advice i can get lol. lates
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
urnvsofMX3

Post by urnvsofMX3 »

Oh so sweeeet that was awesome. One day I will have a KLZE oh yes I will. Nice engine set by the way I will have mine just like that except for the flywheel. NICE :D :eek:
If you think you have it under control, then you you're not going fast enough.
guyaverage

Post by guyaverage »

Shee-yit thats fast. Seeing an Mx3 speedo climb that fast is a rare sight around here, I've been in a KLDE but never a KLZE....Noticed the temp gauge reading pretty deep into the normal zone. Do all ZE's run this hot or is this one just a bit high?
"The answer is: More power. I dont care what the question is."
-Tim Allen
Dephekt

Post by Dephekt »

Thats so damn fast, I would love to drop one of those, but oh well, gotta wait.
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

wwwooooooooooo, i just saw it.
All i can say is, DAAAAMMMNNNN,, :eek: :eek:
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by killerpickle:
The only bad thing about the klze I find is that my front tires seem to bald VERY quickly... oh well...<hr></blockquote>
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by killerpickle:
I can definetely say mine accelerates that fast. Wheel hop, spining<hr></blockquote><p>I think you answered your own question :D <p>ANd if the KLZE does accelerate that fast, i CANT WAIT!!! 5W33333377777777!<p>[ July 29, 2003: Message edited by: Nd4SpdSe ]</p>
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

i want the vid
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

yea mang i wanna see dis! the link doesnt work anymore.. and i'm dyin to see speedy mx3 with a klze and n20 LOL
~ sam
92 Autozam AZ3
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by papa roached:
i want the vid<hr></blockquote><p>ill second that. can someone repost??
1SICKMX6

Post by 1SICKMX6 »

Here is another link: http://guelphracing.nstemp.com/video/klzepercidnos.mpg

That car was pretty fast though I was the one that video taped that in the car. The thing you guys probably don't know is that there was 3 people in the car.

That is the second mx3 ZE/NOS that I have had the pleasure of being in. The other one was Aaronthehic's RIP!

Later 1SICKMX6!
93 MX6 Black Plate "1SICKMX6"
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

OMG!!! thank you!! that was F****N sick!!! ooohhh maaannn i must now get a ze. LOL thanx for posting again man
~ sam
92 Autozam AZ3
sevsev

Post by sevsev »

sorry to resurect this old thread but both links are dead and i was wondering if anyone knew if this is the same video
http://www3.sympatico.ca/dmitri.terekhov/medeirosKLMX3.mpeg
+seventeeseven

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”