my gunmetal mx-3

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Balhirath

Re: my gunmetal mx-3

Post by Balhirath »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by marshmallow15:

sorry to whoever's car i used.. i hope i have your permission to keep these pics up.
<hr></blockquote><p>Hehe Yeah, you have my permission to keep the picts up.
And bronze rims could actually look rather good.
However, I think that the Euro front bumber looks better than the US one *grin*<p>Anyway.. the colorcode is 6C and in Mazda terms it's Mighty Grey Metalic
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

thanks for the reply people. i couldn't get online for a while.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

What bumper is that from? I like the lip (the lip is from a GS right), but I also like the holes for driving lights. Anyone know where to get a bumper like that....and the sideskirts too....are those Mazdaspeed skirts?
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

that bumper is from the european mx-3 i believe... its a stock one. my mx-3 will just have the american stock bumper with gs lip though. and yes a gs lip. those skirts are fx which you can also get from onderground and pakefeifer looks similar.
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Balhirath

Post by Balhirath »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by marshmallow15:
that bumper is from the european mx-3 i believe... its a stock one. <hr></blockquote><p>Yes. That is an European stock front bumber. It shouldn't be too hard to get if you really want one, since the 1.6 and 1.8 have the same front over here.<p>I hope that you finish the project, Marshmallow, coz I would love too see this :)
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

I am sure it is easy to get that front where you are...but it is probably VERY difficult for me to get here in the states. Any idea how much one costs over there (in Europe)?
Balhirath

Post by Balhirath »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RanMan:
I am sure it is easy to get that front where you are...but it is probably VERY difficult for me to get here in the states. Any idea how much one costs over there (in Europe)?<hr></blockquote><p>I have no idea. The best bet would be to get it from Germany, where the MX-3 was produced to at least 1997. They also do not have the surtax on carparts that we have here in Denmark, so it ought to be cheaper to get from there.
SO go ask the nice guys on www.mx-3.de ;)
sapper

Post by sapper »

Anyone happen to know what this paticular gun medal paint code is?
I saw a street sign yesterday that said Caution! Children playing! so I slowed down. Then I thought Wait! I'm not afraid of children!
Balhirath

Post by Balhirath »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sapper:
Anyone happen to know what this paticular gun medal paint code is?<hr></blockquote><p>As I said before: "the colorcode is 6C and in Mazda terms it's Mighty Grey Metalic."
Aaron MacDougall

Post by Aaron MacDougall »

This is my friends rex that just got painted very close to gun metal. MAtched the paint almost exactly to the wheels (pics don't do justice) I believe the paint is a 2002 honda color "Iron gray pearl metalic"<p>Image<p>[ July 01, 2003: Message edited by: Aaron MacDougall ]</p>
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Your friend picked a nice color.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
lucky13

Post by lucky13 »

looks like a little toy :)
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

im not too fond of gunmetal on gunmetal wheels, but thats a really good paint job. nice color too.
- team slideways
5spd_GS

Post by 5spd_GS »

White rims might look alright actually. I used to have the Motegi M7's, exactly the same as on that Civic. They were awesome rims.
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green
urnvsofMX3

Post by urnvsofMX3 »

That is pimp, Night Rider Style mand I think you should go for it. I personally would. NICE :D
If you think you have it under control, then you you're not going fast enough.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”