How to FIX the RICe problem........

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
DVH

How to FIX the RICe problem........

Post by DVH »

This is what i use, what do u guys recomend???
PS: I think for altezza's u need soemthing more powerfull or stronger...........LMAO.....jokes u guys!
:D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
airjordon_09

Re: How to FIX the RICe problem........

Post by airjordon_09 »

HAHAHA, derek your jokes man, man they should sell that at canadian tire, maybe when all the civic owners go there to buy there "parts" they will see that and it will be able to help the world and car scene by having less ricey civics, lol jokes,<p> peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

rofl, thats gold bro hahahhah. good job :D
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

So let me get this right, if a car has altezzas, intake, exhaust there a ricer. Well so domestics should be called crackers, and lowriders should be called beanies. So have of the board with altezzas and all of us mostly have the exhaust and what not. So I guess half of the board is rice.
Shadow_Mx-3

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

That was funny. :)
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

hahaha ur a joker derek, where did u find that?
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by fictionaldaydream:
So let me get this right, if a car has altezzas, intake, exhaust there a ricer. Well so domestics should be called crackers, and lowriders should be called beanies. So have of the board with altezzas and all of us mostly have the exhaust and what not. So I guess half of the board is rice.<hr></blockquote><p> woo woo woo, calm down bro, its a joke, lol, have you ever seen dereks ride, he has or has hade everything there, the altezzas, lol, the exhaust the intake, its funny so he posted it, <p>
peace
JºrDôñ

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Manach

Post by Manach »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by fictionaldaydream:
So let me get this right, if a car has altezzas, intake, exhaust there a ricer. Well so domestics should be called crackers, and lowriders should be called beanies. So have of the board with altezzas and all of us mostly have the exhaust and what not. So I guess half of the board is rice.<hr></blockquote><p>Rice.. Is mainly in the attitude.. All about the not true Make fast Goodies.<p>If you think Altezza will make your car go faster.. and got more goodies like that.. well, you might be in the ricer zone.<p>But on the other side, if you know what you install does.. you are not in the ricer zone..<p>Now, as an example. I know a guy who owned a Great show Civic ( my cousin ).. Now seriously, all blue sky, great interior, great look.. But now, he got some goodies that are suppose to make him fast.. Muffler, k&n and stuff. Now, those don't make your car that fast, well, he thought at some time he could beat some muscle car we got around.. after reasoning with him, well, he slowed down his horse. But for the time he thought that he could beat "almost" anyone in town.. we could consider that part his Ricer part.<p>[ January 21, 2003: Message edited by: Manach ]</p>
Manach
Ex Mx'er with a Mx-3 1993..

Still in the Mazda Familly with :
-Mazda Rx-7 1987 GXL (Not running, one housing does not compress)
-Mazda Protege MazdaSpeed 2003.5 Titanium!

Still got 3 Engines!
- B6-ZE : Turbo Festiva project (Waiting donor car)
- BP-DE : Trader for a B6-ZE 1994 for parts upgrade in the Festiva project
- K8 : For sell. Pm me for info!

Once you go turbo, you can never go back!
DVH

Post by DVH »

oh my.....here we go agian,
k guys lets grow up and stop beating this rice topic to the ground, like sh*t, i just posted it for a joke! like common, calm ur self fictionaldairydream......jokes bro, just jokes! i even said just jokes at the end of it, for serious sensitive buggers like ur self! its just jokes guys! ......im just sick of everyone getin pissed about rice and honda haters i'll repeat ITS ALL JOKES...NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE <p>tHANK U TO u guys that found it funny, that was the point....<p>and jordon makes agood point.......i had altezza's....sold them of course, but hey still had them, but now i just hate on em'.....i have side markers, i have clear washer lights, well took them off couple night s ago......i have an auto...who cares.....its supposed to be funny!<p>all in all , to end this stupid and pointless argument....i think we all agree, RICE is an attitude, and thats it!
later :D :shrug:
Car Domain Web page MX-3
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Canadians talk weird, "you're jokes"????? What the heck does that mean? How can someone be a joke??? LOL, I don't get it.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

i dont know about anyone else, but my car is called rice every so ofter, but i dont sit here and cry about it, and if someone posts something like derek did, i once again dont get offended, like ****, stop being a ****ing baby and laugh for once in your life, i dont know if its just me and derek who have sense of humours on this board, but whenever we say or post anything, it gets complained about, once again, me nor derek are going to stop posting "funny" things because we like to have fun and second because the posts are funny, so if all your going to do is ***** and complain about what is called here in the world as "humour" then if you see a topic by myself or derek, just dont look at it if your going to be offended<p> peace
JºrDôñ

gti_driven@hotmail.com
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

WOW!!!!!!!!
Derek keep posting . . . I just like seeing mini me dance! :D <p>one
DVH

Post by DVH »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 992mmx3:
Canadians talk weird, "you're jokes"????? What the heck does that mean? How can someone be a joke??? LOL, I don't get it.<hr></blockquote><p>u crazy yankees, "ur jokes" just means, that the person is funny or too much, what ever turns ur crank..<p>sayin "jokes" after something, just means , im jokin, not being serious.....get it??<p>cool, lates my yankee brothas! lol<p> :D
Car Domain Web page MX-3
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by EBUCKS:
WOW!!!!!!!!
Derek keep posting . . . I just like seeing mini me dance! :D <p>one
<hr></blockquote><p>Mini me isn't dancing, he's humping the "laser." hehe. The 1st time I ever went to Canada, I got my 1st Swiss army knife that was made in China, and brought it back to America with me.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

haha derek and air_jordan i think us canadain have a different sense of homour. some ppl gotta learn how to relax, and realize most of the stuff on the board is all for fun and "jokes" <p>and by the way Derek & air_jordan u guys are "jokes" keep on making us laugh. well maybe atleast us canadains
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”