Fight back against stuffy old men

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
fuzzpimp

Fight back against stuffy old men

Post by fuzzpimp »

OK I gots a story about an a--hole!!! Me(Red MX-3 1.6 4-cylinder DOHC) and a friend (WHite Camaro v-8 5.0) were going a little fast(30-40 mph) down a residential road and stopped at an intersection when this guy came up and asked us to slow down and he was on the phone with the cops giving him our tags and stuff. We were like ok and slowed down. ANytime I passed his house after that I was doing like 20 mph(25 mph speed limit), then a week later he comes to my house when Im not there b----ing to my girlfriends mom that I need to slow down again or else he would call the cops. Now whenever I go by his house, Im going like 2-3 mph (blatsing music of course, stock stereo)now i got a reckless driving ticket (from the fist time we went fast and he bitched) I have to go to court for in a week. I have declared war. If anyone wants to help fight back against 911-happy a--holes, e-mail and help me with my passive-aggressive protest against him, I'll get his home address and we'll go on from there. I know he may only be one person but we have to start somewhere.<BR>E-Mail at-<BR> andrew.wilson4@baesystems.com<P><BR>FIGHT BACK AGAINST a--holes!!!<P>------------------<BR>
DiGiTaL

Re: Fight back against stuffy old men

Post by DiGiTaL »

That doesn't make any sense. There's no proof that you were going that fast. The only person accusing you is an old man!!!!
fuzzpimp

Post by fuzzpimp »

I know, but I still have to go to court for reckless driving, even though I haven't been driving anywhere near reckless. And now it's my word vs. his
Bbqman218

Post by Bbqman218 »

What about the Camero guy, Did he get ticketed? If not, what a friend. ):
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

haha i fight every ticket I get. No matter if I am guilty as sin. I bring it to the court house on the final day and plead not guilty.. it takes them about 10 months for you to get a court date....well in new york its a long time. I still have to go to a court case in september from having red lights on my old car a year ago. If you hire a lawyer the judge will throw out that case for sure and the lawyer would love to make money out of a bulls--- case.
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
jojo2k23

Post by jojo2k23 »

just ingore him,he doesnt have proof,but if you got that ticket becuz of him,I'd say go to his house with a hammer and smash all of his fingers,and tell himm the next time he calls,your gonna cut his ears off.
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

Yeah I think it sucks that people think young people with sport car or sport coupe always go fast. Having a ferrari doesn't mean I have to drive 250 km/h.<P>------------------<BR>Brainless<BR>93 Red RS<BR><A HREF="http://www.Geocities.com/j_micho" TARGET=_blank>geocities.com/j_micho</A> (last update 30/07/2001)
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
92RedGS

Post by 92RedGS »

Don't wory i think it happens to everyone with an mx-3 i used to have a 1985 blue prelude and drove 50 down my street and this old guy never said anything but the first day i got my mx-3 i was driving a little over 25 down my street happy as can be and the guy ran out into the street after me yelling at me to slow down. i guess the color red adds 50mph to your speed. oh well i just make sure every time i go by his house i'm going 25 and smile at him every time i see him to piss him off, hahaha Image
92RedGS :)<BR>I'm Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in. Say aren't you the guy from the Village People?
SE-Man

Post by SE-Man »

I found a lil trick to keep things like this off your insuance. If your found guilty, tell them your send a check. When you do over pay by about $10. You'll then receive a check from them for the over payed amount. tear it up and thow it away. Sence it will be considered a unsettled ticket untill its cashed they won't report it to the DMV. So the points will not go on your lisecne. This only works in some states, I'm not to sure of NY. But it has worked for me in NC, LA, and WA.<P>------------------<BR>Thanks,<BR>Teri<BR>'93 MX-3 SE soon to be a GSR<P>http://www.geocities.com/warmachinex0/MX-3GSSE.html
Lil Ruby

Post by Lil Ruby »

The old man is a butt-hole. But you must keep in mind, he has nothing to do all day Image Definitely fight the ticket. Just because we are young with sports cars does not mean we are irresponsible. Even though, you may want to rip him apart, just KILL him with KINDNESS. Besides you can't get a ticket or a charge you for that Image
Bbqman218

Post by Bbqman218 »

It s all about the image of the car itself.<P> Like in the new Celica comercials, the car is parked and the Dog thinks its sooo fast that he runs right in to the back of it.<P> Go over to that geeser and light a bag of Poop on his doorstep.
fuzzpimp

Post by fuzzpimp »

Thanks for the moral support everyone, yeah this guy really pissed me off, now everyone I know slows down to 5-10 mph when they pass his house (most of them have enormous amounts of bass).<BR>Man I'd love to smash his fingers and cut off his ears, but he would just call the cops (even if I only threatend him), THe flamming dog poo on the doorstep sounds like the best idea so far, Im also considering a potatoe in his tail-pipe.<BR>The fact that I have a red sports-car is probably what pissed him off, I used to fly by his house in my tan 626 and he never said anything.<BR>Thanks again, its nice to know I got people on my side (Us young punks got to look out for eachother)
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Im not one to do such a thing, but my friend did this to an a$$hole. He used a vavle stem puller to remove the needle in the guys vavle stems. The guy cannot air up his tires and had to have them all take off the car one at a time cause he had only 1 spare!<BR>Its mean, but its funny Image<P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

First off, make sure they wrote the ticket right. My friend got caught for reckless op for doing a burn out (at a private car show no doubt!) and we took the ticket home and looked at it and they wrote it for reckless op on a highway....well we werent on a highway so they had to drop the ticket since it was false information. Also, if you stick mulch in his tires where the valve is...it will make it so all the air leaks out over night and he wont be able to fill them up if you make sure a little piece gets broken off in it. Ive also found that if you shove ALOT of wadded up toilet paper into someones exhaust that the next day when they start it up it will first catch on fire and then blow the exhaust off....to do this though you have to shove a bunch of tightly packed little wads up there for like 10 minutes, also bleach strips paint over night. (just to clarify....i really am not an evil person...i didnt do the bleach thing)<P>------------------<BR>Megen Murphy<BR>Dont hate me because Im beautiful, hate me because my car looks better than your boyfriends!
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><B>Im not one to do such a thing, but my friend did this to an a$$hole. He used a vavle stem puller to remove the needle in the guys vavle stems. The guy cannot air up his tires and had to have them all take off the car one at a time cause he had only 1 spare!<BR>Its mean, but its funny Image<BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What you do is you take the valve stems then superglue the caps back on. They will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell is going on
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”