2004 Mustang

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
polak_gino

Re: 2004 Mustang

Post by polak_gino »

its called brand loyalty , i dont know why cuz ford suck horribly but i guess some ppl out there will always love sh!t
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

What is with all these "bubble" cars all looking the same practically???<p>The Tiburon is a bubbly Mustang I think.
This new Mustang looks a lot like the 350Z which looks bubbly.
And that Corvette concept looks f-cked up too.<p>Where did the sexy body lines of sports cars go?<p>It seems like a lot of manufacturers are going for this blocky-retro-bubble car look.<p>Eh, either way no way I would spend my money on any of them, but whatever makes them money.<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

as long as it says mustang its a piece of ****... but thats coming from a guy who is kind of partial to his corvettes... If I could see any kind of bodystyle transformed to be more modern it would definetly be a C3 corvette, they are the meanest looking car I have ever seen... :D
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by quinn_seipp:
as long as it says mustang its a piece of ****... but thats coming from a guy who is kind of partial to his corvettes... If I could see any kind of bodystyle transformed to be more modern it would definetly be a C3 corvette, they are the meanest looking car I have ever seen... :D <hr></blockquote><p>Have you seen the new concept of the C6? It's following the same path as these other bubbly cars!!! UGH! Makes me hate Corvettes even more now.<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

I'm not to uppy about the new corvettes... but the old ones are beautiful :o
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

Im gonna have to agree with Aiden.. i mean it looks OK, but i dont think the "bubbly" thing is working.. guess thats what most of the newer cars are gonna look like.. then again, 20 years ago they were probably saying the same stuff when a different looking car was put on the market, just gotta get used to em i guess... :shrug: yikes, later
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Think of what thje perfect car definition is.<p>-Fast
-Performs well
-great styling (originality)
-features
-and ROOM TO BREATHE! which is why everyones going with the "bubble" look, and why the new sports cars comming out are Sedans. This way, dad wont mind running to the grocery store when mommy asks :)
Wife - "Damn, that was quick...
DAD- "I know" :)
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I think it looks alright, not too crazy about the front of it.<p>Obviously they are going after the baby-boomer crowd.

Post by Guest »

ok is it just me or does ford have monkeys making there cars, it seems like every new model they come up with either loooks retarded or its just a remake of an old ccar, Ill be honest the car doesnt look too bad but with all there resources could they not come up with something new? and as far as quality goes they strayed off that path a long time ago, oh well suckers still buy alot of there cars. Anyways just my 2 cents.
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

they should bring the falcon over here, I love them... :o only ford I would ever drive :shrug:
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sureshiit:
ok is it just me or does ford have monkeys making there cars, it seems like every new model they come up with either loooks retarded or its just a remake of an old ccar, Ill be honest the car doesnt look too bad but with all there resources could they not come up with something new? and as far as quality goes they strayed off that path a long time ago, oh well suckers still buy alot of there cars. Anyways just my 2 cents.<hr></blockquote><p>I would have to agree, instead of innovating it seems that most of the North American car companies are just recycling old ideas rather than moving forward with new ideas.
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

I think the only reason why dodge sells any cars is because the looks and high horsepower ratings...
Ryencool

Post by Ryencool »

why else do you buy a car for besides looks and high hp?
92 red rs
performance exhaust
zx2 struts and Eibach springs
turboed + stand alone when the cash is there
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

how about warranty, resale value, quality, craftsmanship, comfort etc etc etc...<p>Anyways, i'm not feelin the new mustang at all :shrug:
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”