please help me find this animated GIF!!!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
kuruption1983

please help me find this animated GIF!!!

Post by kuruption1983 »

supz all,
i remember someone had the kewlest pic in their signature, first i thought it was smokymcgee but no chance there.
This is how it was: it was a blue car which would come from the left side of da screen, stopped in da middle, put the window down, and then take off! and the car was blue!! plz help me find this pic again, i need it to shutup someone else in another forum!!!<p>will really appreciate anyone's help eh!
latez :D :D :D
Sonicxtacy02

Re: please help me find this animated GIF!!!

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

uh yea that was smokymcgee, but he's since changed it.
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
theo

Post by theo »

hey how do you put an icon on like you all did?<p>theoyork7@cswebmail.com
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by theo:
hey how do you put an icon on like you all did?<p>theoyork7@cswebmail.com<hr></blockquote><p>Top right corner of this screen says my profile, go there and edit your options.
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
THStrumpet

Post by THStrumpet »

Image<p>Image<p>Image<p>Image<p>I think I made these (from other pics) for AIM (i dont remember, its been so long, hehe oh, and they show up on a white background only):<p>Image<p>Image<p>[ December 17, 2002: Message edited by: THStrumpet ]<p>[ December 17, 2002: Message edited by: THStrumpet ]</p>
L83R,

Joel
SpeedConcepts #11

I live my life a quarter mile at a time, nothing else matters, for those 22 seconds or more, I'm free.
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

Good man trumpet. What did this person from the other forum say..?? Im getting pissed already. I hope it has nothing to do with people taking credit for my work. :mad: <p>Image<p>Image<p>Those are them.<p>[ December 17, 2002: Message edited by: SmokyMcGee ]</p>
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

MADDD props to all da MXers who replied !!!<p>hehe, i have been lookin for that pic for soo long, and i want your permission to post it to kick some asses on a trance forum for the best animated car! and since i have a laguna blue precidia, that would match it perfectly! And probably later I will just use a Gif animator program(g2 learn to use em first) to match to my own car with the G-force kit and altezzas, i will also make the tires smoke and change da guys' hair spiked without the baseball cap, and well many more changes! and i will post it up here if i ever get to do this!!<p>Thanx everyone again for da help!
latez :D :D :D
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

Yeah sure you can use it. Just if anyone ask you tell them who did it. I wanna see how yours turns out though. Post it up when your finished. I could probably draw you and your car into that animation. I did it for another member on the board and I drew some guys car from probetalk. :D<p>[ December 17, 2002: Message edited by: SmokyMcGee ]</p>
eD
Sparkle Blue
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Is there a program that you guys reccomend? I am not alllll that computer inclined but I would like to get some program to animate with. Something easy. Thanks!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

Totally Hip products makes a gif animator. Its pretty old I don't know if its still available. But im sure you can find it. Its called Web painter
eD
Sparkle Blue
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by cjthor:
Is there a program that you guys reccomend? I am not alllll that computer inclined but I would like to get some program to animate with. Something easy. Thanks!<hr></blockquote><p>The program I used to make your icon is Animagic Gif. I got it from Download.com. All you do is draw the pics (you have to draw each and every frams. That sucks) But then it will make it move for you. :)
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I use JASC Animation Shop along with Paintshop pro and Photoshop 7.
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

ROFLMAO!! :D :D
i will be in bed for like another 3 weeks only, if i could learn all of those stuff in less than this time, i would open up my own computer Graphics company! :D
I tried Ulead gif animator, it was aight, there was another coffee cup gif animator which was kewler, cuz it had none of the otherones complication for creating a tiny animation! :D <p>-----------------------------------
we've the time to wait
while we wait until it's too late
we always move in seconds in a world of hours and days <p>and this is not the time to wonder
and this is not the time to cry
and this is not the time to sleep while we fight
and this is not the time to die
and this is not the time to wonder
'cause this is just a time to fear
don't worry ‘bout the meaning don't worry 'bout the world
it's the question how to see clear
that's the time
time, … <p>The song is: DJs@Work · Time To Wonder which i was mixin it on my TTs while posting! :D :D
Its in dreamdance vol. 24 or you can download, nice song!<p>Woooo, i went soo outa topic!<p>latez :D :D

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”