Pics from DE meet

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Sonicxtacy02

Re: Pics from DE meet

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

ok the pics are now up on my site. Due to the space limitation on my homepage i had to put them on my geocities page<P><A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/lyrics02/mx3meet.html" TARGET=_blank>web page</A>
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
therealstasman
Supporting Member

Post by therealstasman »

Last edited by therealstasman on February 17th, 2009, 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

sonic it syas the page can not be displayed <BR>can u e-mail em to me then i will just put them on my ftp and post em here on the board
2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mzdspd:<BR><STRONG>i know other people took pictures <BR>if u send them to me @ creativeconceptsmx3@yahoo.com i will host them and post them and who ever video taped us please send me that and if anyone wants to talk to me on aim its MX3MzdSpd <BR>i think im gonna have another meet this summer maybe at the beach mine as well start planning now so if u have any ideas or suggestions please let me know</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Check your email - just sent you some pictures. :)<P>Hey everyone, I had a good time yesterday... although it could have been a little warmer! I definitely think we should have a meet at the beach in the Spring and/or Summer. How would you guys feel about that?<P>Shaun: Sorry to hear you got lost on the way back! I hit that Holiday traffic on 95 too... it sucked big time. <P>It was good to finally meet everyone!
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

--All those who wander are not lost-- JRR Tolkien
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

yea it took me about 5 hours to get home ( would have taken 2 if i had turned left instead of right out of the parking lot lol). But i'm home and its all good. I checked the link and it works for my pics, but im at the hands of the geo-gods so they arent always available.
Shaun Newman
ice

Post by ice »

Hey it was nice meeting all you guys, i had a real good time. From the sound of it the rest of you got lost.. glad i didnt. Hopefully next year i could get some rims and maybe a body kit. oh yeah by the way, if any of you can tell me how i can see the video if possible. I think the meet would have been alot better if it wasn"t so freakin cold!!!!!!!! :eek:
iceman
mx-3 12acer

Post by mx-3 12acer »

Who's SE is it that has the White Stripes? how wide are those and how far did you spread them apart from each other.<P>Nice job, I like 'em!
Mradio

Post by Mradio »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mx-3 12acer:<BR><STRONG>Who's SE is it that has the White Stripes? how wide are those and how far did you spread them apart from each other.<P>Nice job, I like 'em!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>that's a Corksport car, just do a search on it and there should be tons of info on that.
Check out my ride and leave some feedback please!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mradio007
Mradio

Post by Mradio »

the meet was awesome I really enjoyed it, except that it was way too cold. And btw, nice meeting all of you guys.<BR>About that other meet, we should just all go to Carlisle next year that should be huge.
Mradio

Post by Mradio »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew_Pakula:<BR><STRONG>Looks like you had a good turn out, I just wish the pictures were larger, there is a couple cars there I want to see closer.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>someone was going around taking upclose pictures I think, they should be up pretty soon.<BR>wait till you see the video <BR> :D
therealstasman
Supporting Member

Post by therealstasman »

Last edited by therealstasman on February 17th, 2009, 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
mx-3 12acer

Post by mx-3 12acer »

I just e-mailed Corksport. They said they sold the car... so the new owner must have been the one who drove it to the meet. If you read this write me at artfreak@ku.edu I want to make some similar racing stripes for my MX. thanks.<P> :D
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

go to edecals.com and get 8" vinyl stripes its as simple as that
Shaun Newman
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

ok guys got lots more pics for ya<BR>so here they are<BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image<p>[ December 02, 2002: Message edited by: mzdspd ]
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”