Pics from DE meet

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
mzdspd

Pics from DE meet

Post by mzdspd »

just got done the meet and it was awsome we had a total of 13 mx-3s <BR>well heres some pics im sure there will be more to come<BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image<p>[ December 01, 2002: Message edited by: mzdspd ]
mzdspd

Re: Pics from DE meet

Post by mzdspd »

Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

when the rest of u guys that went to the meet get home post what u have some of mine didn't turn out to good in case u didn't notice and whoever it was that had the video camera (i cna't remember who it was) please find a way to get me some of it so i can host it and put it on here. i will also take care of getting it to the guys that are making the dvd<P>thanks
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

you know what you guys should've done!<BR>i see like 20 pics of all cars together, but there isnt a single picture with every car individualy eh! it would be could if someone would've done that eh!<P>latez :D :D
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

i have one of a single car <BR> Image
cold

Post by cold »

ya. i was there. and i was cold.<BR>alotta fun though...def gotta do it when its warmer...and maybe some celicas will be there.<P>-the kid in the red fleece Todd :)
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

hey guys i just got home... i got hella lost and ended up driving an hour or so out of my way. THEN came the traffic on 95 in md. Even though it was cooold i still had a good time and it was worth the trip. I didnt know people took a pic of my amps but i guess so lol. Anyway, i cant wait for a warm weather meet!<P>I'll have my pics on my site tomorrow so check sometime in the afternoon<p>[ December 01, 2002: Message edited by: Sonicxtacy02 ]
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
BumpNGlow

Post by BumpNGlow »

next time, less group pics, more inside/up close pics...<P>looks like a good turn out though.
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

1994 Mazda MX-3 <-- 152dB's w/ 1 15
> Invited to '02 USACi World Finals, but did not compete due to stock alternator problems.
> Can't go to '03 USACi World Finals because I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

it was way too cold out...lol....how come no one took pics of my system eh? is it cuz my car is a POS
Krist B.

Post by Krist B. »

i just got back from the meet around 9:00pm. i and fernando got lost, but thanks to jason for leading us to i95 south. anyway, it was a great meet eventhough it was so cold. :D <BR>p.s. nice pics<BR>krist
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Looks like you had a good turn out, I just wish the pictures were larger, there is a couple cars there I want to see closer.
DJPRO

Post by DJPRO »

It was great meeting you guys, even in the cold weather. I was exited to see the CORKSPORT EDITION MX-3 :D <BR>I hope to see most of you @ the next meet and good luck with your winter projects.<P>later,<BR>Dee.
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
'08 CX-9 AWD GRAND TOURING
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

i know other people took pictures <BR>if u send them to me @ creativeconceptsmx3@yahoo.com i will host them and post them and who ever video taped us please send me that and if anyone wants to talk to me on aim its MX3MzdSpd <BR>i think im gonna have another meet this summer maybe at the beach mine as well start planning now so if u have any ideas or suggestions please let me know

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”