This one is a must see....Thx Mike E.

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Alt-Tab

Re: This one is a must see....Thx Mike E.

Post by Alt-Tab »

*sniff*<P>Makes me miss my baby even more. It's been over a year now, but really seems longer.
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red
HRO

Post by HRO »

I really like the look that the mirrors give the car, are those the m3 mirrors, that u see on civics?<P>I wanted to get the older celica mirrors off like a 94', but the ones on this car look way better.
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Is there S2000 lights on the rear too? Looks like there might be, would be interesting to see a rear shot.
HRO

Post by HRO »

There are supra lights in the rear. ;)
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

hey jeremy looking good with that celica conversion...except maybe for that hood scoop. that hood scoop is like the copyright of celicas since they come with em stock.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

I love the lights but that front bumper is just toooooo damn big, keep the celica lights and shrink the bumper a bit :D
natural born honda killer

Post by natural born honda killer »

thanks. but too bad i can only look at thing on my computer. it kinda sucks cuz i want it so bad. but i had a friend photoshop it for me so i have to give him credit for that. but instead of using the toyota emblem im going to get the new mazda emblem and use that instead. i think since im gonna be using a celica front end ill look for a inverted hood but first i have to see how much clearance im gonna have and how much if any mods are going to be needed.<P><BR>but hey thanks everyone for the info and keep them coming
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

has anyone in florida seen the car in person? maybe get him to come to a meet...if we ever have one. car looks good, but the hood scoop isn't my thing.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
jonathanj

Post by jonathanj »

i was at the casting call with that guy, but i couldnt find the owner. the tail light conversion looked good. i think hes got the entire pakfeifer kit. its a v6, but he didnt show the engine bay. my guess is its stock. but i think the front end is too much. but i also like it (strange huh??). oh well there is a show coming up in miami. so if i see him ill try to talk to him
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jademx3turbo:<BR><STRONG>i was at the casting call with that guy, but i couldnt find the owner. the tail light conversion looked good. i think hes got the entire pakfeifer kit. its a v6, but he didnt show the engine bay. my guess is its stock. but i think the front end is too much. but i also like it (strange huh??). oh well there is a show coming up in miami. so if i see him ill try to talk to him</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Not quite, the GTR spoiler is not the Pakfeifer one. The Pakfeifer GTR spoiler is more radical.
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew_Pakula:<BR><STRONG>Is there S2000 lights on the rear too? Looks like there might be, would be interesting to see a rear shot.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>U must have missed the link steve put up andrew, but anyways, heres a rear shot<BR> :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I wonder how much he spent doing all these conversions, must have been a lot of body work.
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

ok that person lives somewhere in FL, and just like i hunted down john(jade) im gonna have to find this person too!!
solace

Post by solace »

where do all you people live at in FL? i live in jacksonville, i dont have much to show for my car yet but i am ordering the onder grorund agressor kit tomorow and then everything else comes quickly after that.
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by solace:<BR><STRONG>where do all you people live at in FL? i live in jacksonville, i dont have much to show for my car yet but i am ordering the onder grorund agressor kit tomorow and then everything else comes quickly after that.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>thought you said you lived in baldwin or someplace near there. if it wasn't you, my mistake. if that's the case, where in j-ville do you live?
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”