what do you do?

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)

what do you do?

Post by Guest »

what does everyone do for a living? just curious...<p>[ October 25, 2002: Message edited by: mananamx3er ]

Re: what do you do?

Post by Guest »

well right now im a cook in a fine dining restaurant, it blows a--, i cant wait to find something else, not much jobs where i live though, but ya thats wht i do.":P<P>PS someone is gonna be like "hey guy this isnt the right section wahhh wahh" so just so ya know this could probably go in off topic" :) later dude
TedLeeper

Post by TedLeeper »

shipping out for the air force in march. in the mean time i just make bets against the chiefs. ;) GO DENVER!
Hmm. what to do now..
....maybe a VTEC for lunch.
Shadow_Mx-3

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

Computers and Networking Technician for and ISP.
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !
nicolasbeique

Post by nicolasbeique »

I have my own multimedia graphics firm.<P><A HREF="http://www.spheregraphics.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.spheregraphics.com/</A>
<A HREF="http://www.spheregraphics.com/" TARGET=_blank>Image</A>

Post by Guest »

Currently going through college right now and I'm an assistance manager of the electronics department of Super Target.
Xero

Post by Xero »

Full Time Student at my local community college.(went to a party school for a year....yeah)<P>Computer Tech for my school District.<BR>:::THe Following Situation happens at least once a week:::<P>Them: "My printer won't work"<BR>Me: "Is it Plugged in?"<BR>Them: "Of course, I'm not an idiot."<BR>I go over there, and the power cord is plugged in, but the ieee cord is lying on the floor.
-Only Two things are infinite, the universe, and human stupidity; and I am unsure of the former. -Albert Einstein
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Well I am currently employed at Rasmussen BMW in Portland. I am one of the proud sales advisors for the new MINI Cooper. Even if youre not looking for a car I would definately reccomend drivin this beast! Its a blast.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

i work as a mobile accessory salesman/installer. other than that, i'm studying to become a network administrator
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

Well, right now i am studing IBBA ( INTL. bach. business ADM.) And i am trying to get to into the fashion market! But i believe i totaly entered the wrong road! :D :D :D <BR>Cuz i have an Import & Export company specializing in PVC, surgical instruments and NUTS!! And for learnin purposes i do real estate for this sexy, single, real estate in toronto! :D :D <BR>And I have enough nut samples to feed the entire MX3 club for a week! LOL<BR>Well this nuts thing is sometin noone does, and well, it paid off for all my cars! LOL :D :D <P>And i have a question for Net Admins here, can i ask how big this market is, cuz every single person in here is somehow related to computers and networking! And as a personal opinion i think this market is gonna be flooded soon! Enlighten me on this issue, cuz i seriously wanna know where all these people are gonna work!<P>latez<p>[ October 25, 2002: Message edited by: kuruption1983 ]
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Im currently a network admin for a worldwide network for Fedex. I administer local and remote users via VPN.<P><BR>Moved to off topic, nothing to do with images and videos. Please put in the proper forums.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”