These are some freaky pictures eh!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
kuruption1983

These are some freaky pictures eh!

Post by kuruption1983 »

i was just surfing the vwvortex.com to see if it is worthed to buy a corrado and i came accross these pics eh! And i saw em in a bad situation, watching some freaky show on TV, dark house, and these stuff! I have lived alone since i was 16, but never freaked out this much to the point that i am leaving to go and sleep @ my GF's place! :eek:<P>anywhoz, see for yourself eh!<BR> Image Image Image Image Image [img]http://www.i-<BR>sphere.com/~fasty/junkjetta/weirdvw074.jpg[/img] Image <P>post your ideas! i will have a nightmare, unless she ..!<P>anyways i g2 sleep and will leave home now!<p>[ October 09, 2002: Message edited by: kuruption1983 ]
marshmallow15

Re: These are some freaky pictures eh!

Post by marshmallow15 »

i think that was made for the sep. 11 incident. if you'll look you'll see a worker's hat inside, the boy wearing a 'jetlag' shirt with the flag behind it, the dollar bill, the unity of pictures on the car and all the hands....it's not freaky to me, but it deserves a lot of respect...and im giving it that.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
nicolasbeique

Post by nicolasbeique »

are those pictures "taped" to the car? how would you attached pictures like that to a paint... or does it have some kind of clear coat on top or something?<P>lots of talent... i like! :cool:
<A HREF="http://www.spheregraphics.com/" TARGET=_blank>Image</A>
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

LOL i could tell the person who posted this was a cunuck because of "These are some freaky pictures <B>eh!</B>" i just tho it was funny...
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

That has nothing to do with sept. 11. That is not a workers hat. That is what you call an "art" car. The weird a-- hippies make them to "express" themselves.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
5spd_GS

Post by 5spd_GS »

dont even get me started on the "eh" situation.. i have probably talked to more americans who say that than canadians. <P>cool car though
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 5spd_GS:<BR><STRONG>dont even get me started on the "eh" situation.. i have probably talked to more americans who say that than canadians. <BR></STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>That's so true.<P>Everytime I go down to the states people there are always like waiting for me to say "eh" yet at the same time they don't even realize they are saying it themselves more than they realize.
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

seems like it has some sort of unity theme goin on.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew_Pakula:<BR><STRONG><P>That's so true.<P>Everytime I go down to the states people there are always like waiting for me to say "eh" yet at the same time they don't even realize they are saying it themselves more than they realize.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Not saying that canadians say "eh" or whatever and im not talkin trash bout anyone but ive never once heard an american say "eh" at the end of a sentence in my 19 years of living here.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
1x2xmx3

Post by 1x2xmx3 »

ya thats not a construction helmet its a safari hat. it surly is an "artsy" car. it looks more like "victims" than anything. and they almost look like tiles glued on or somthing. this was one messy hippy. I love Vdubs as much as mx-3s but id never do that to my 3.
its not the size of the "car" that counts, its how fast you drive it!
tk1138

Post by tk1138 »

The "eh?" thing is north american (continent not country), and originally of north european origin. It's a truncated form of ", yeah?" If you've never heard it, it's probably because you live in Arizona. Watch fargo, if you wan't to hear americans say ", eh?". I hear it once in a while here in Denver.<P>The person who did that is a Crazy Social Engineer. Can you imagine how much negative attention that must bring, esp. from cops?
tk1138<P>There's not really anything I want to say over and over.
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

ive been to the Art car parade in Houston and it was pretty cool. A whole lot of cars like this and even more extravagant. It was very cool.<P><BR>and about the whole Eh thing i think of it as more of a northern thing. not just Canada. I think of places like Wisconsin and Minnesota saying it too. You dont hear it much down South just like im sure u wont hear "Y'all" up North.
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

Silkwyrm

Post by Silkwyrm »

As a Wisconsinite I agree that its a northern thing. And in the States it's probably mostly in Wisconsin and Minnesota. You hear it often enough in Milwaukee and even more around Sheboygan and quite a bit in what we call "up nort"
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

i live in MD, and i say "eh" on a pretty regular basis...does that make me odd?

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”